Paulding.com

Anyone catch the chase tonight? I heard it on the scanner, it was pretty intense. Anyway, I'm asking because the car that was running and a patrol car both wrecked (there were four or five chasing him), and an ambulance was called out, but everything was coming in in pieces (adrenaline can do that to a poor cop!) and I never caught whether it was the suspect that got hurt, or an officer. My dad's a Cobb Co. officer, and my heart hurts when I hear another officer down.

Anyone catch the chase tonight? I heard it on the scanner, it was pretty intense. Anyway, I'm asking because the car that was running and a patrol car both wrecked (there were four or five chasing him), and an ambulance was called out, but everything was coming in in pieces (adrenaline can do that to a poor cop!) and I never caught whether it was the suspect that got hurt, or an officer. My dad's a Cobb Co. officer, and my heart hurts when I hear another officer down.

No. I missed it all on the scanner. We had someone keeping us up to the minute on another thread in the New Cafe. Did you hear a vehicle description or the suspect description?

He started on East Paulding, then Mt. Tabor. I was going 'uh oh...heading my way'...then he turned down Bobo and I changed to 'uh oh, heading my parents way...' lol. Bobo is pretty easy to speed on, but I can't say I've ever gone 70! Then again, 70 isn't all that fast for a police chast. The crown vic can do 120 easy. I've seen video's of my dads chases...they can be plain scary. My best friend is a dispatcher, and she said she hasn't heard of an officer hurt, so I guess it was the suspect.