Paulding.com

This is the same dog that I called about over a month ago and nothing was ever done about it. The dog is constantly (along with several others) running the neighborhood. I was told by animal control to see if I could find where he lived--HE'S A STRAY--HE DOESN'T HAVE A FRECKING HOME. :duh:

I was not the one trapped; however, I was the one pulled off her porch by her lab b/c he took off unexpectedly after this damned dog and who had a sprained wrist for a week. <_

This is the same dog that I called about over a month ago and nothing was ever done about it. The dog is constantly (along with several others) running the neighborhood. I was told by animal control to see if I could find where he lived--HE'S A STRAY--HE DOESN'T HAVE A FRECKING HOME. :duh:

you also have to keep in mind that if the dog is gone by the time AC gets there - there's not much they can do :(

They try - I can promise you that - but it's the irresponsible humans that create the problems - I hope AC is able to catch this dog - NOONE should have to put up with an aggressive dog that wanders - glad everyone's alright

you also have to keep in mind that if the dog is gone by the time AC gets there - there's not much they can do :(

They try - I can promise you that - but it's the irresponsible humans that create the problems - I hope AC is able to catch this dog - NOONE should have to put up with an aggressive dog that wanders - glad everyone's alright

Mentally I'm fine. As for the dog, he's not "been gone" in the month that he and his cohorts keep running around this neighborhood, so I don't suspect he's listening to the scanner. <_<

Mentally I'm fine. As for the dog, he's not "been gone" in the month that he and his cohorts keep running around this neighborhood, so I don't suspect he's listening to the scanner. <_<

:lol: what I meant was IF the dog isn't obviously wandering around when AC drives through - they won't see him, won't catch him, therefore.... he's still annoying everyone!

:lol: what I meant was IF the dog isn't obviously wandering around when AC drives through - they won't see him, won't catch him, therefore.... he's still annoying everyone!

Trust me, he's obvious. And, if they have trouble spotting him, they can ask my lab who spots him all the time and then barks to "get him." <_<