Paulding.com

BERT'S BIG THANK YOU!

Autohouse and Sunshine Auto Rentals is teaming up the Q100's Bert Show to show our support for out Troops overseas.

We are asking ALL of Paulding County to join us in writing letters of thanks to be in the hands of at least one soldier

for Thanksgiving. Now is your chance to say thank you to our troops! The Bert Show is collecting letters of thanks so every single soldier stationed or deployed outside the United States can receive a letter of gratitude on Thanksgiving Day. We want to give our troops a “Big Thank You” with a little taste of home this Thanksgiving!! You can either mail or drop your letters off at our office at

Autohouse.US

14 Railroad Street, East

Hiram, GA 30141

or Mail them directly to the Bert Show at

The Bert Show’s Big Thank You

780 Johnson Ferry Road NE

Fifth Floor

Atlanta, GA 30342

OR You can drop your letters off at ANY TACO MAC Location.

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!!!

The staff at Autohouse.us & Sunshine Auto Rentals

http://thebertshow.com/the-bert-shows-big-thank-you

Is there a deadline to get the letters to you?

Edited to add: I went to the website and it says the deadline is Oct.28th. So I am guessing this is the deadline to get the letters to you. If not can you let me know.

They need 400,000 so EVERY SINGLE service person will have a letter to open on Thanksgiving. I know there are way more people than that in GA and it would do all of us good to say thanks to those who give so much!

Also, thank you for posting this!!!!!! :) :clapping:

Edited by momof 3

We will need all letters to US by tomorrow in order to have them to Q100 by Friday.

As of today, they are allowing not only handwritten letters, but typed ones as well

to help reach their goal of 400K. Thank you all for your help!!!