Paulding.com

That is the trailer park that they took all of the trailers out, and I heard only a few people would not move. We stopped and talked to the clean up guys one day, we asked what happened, because it looked like a tornado hit the place. He said they sold out but a few of the people would not move.

That is the trailer park that they took all of the trailers out, and I heard only a few people would not move. We stopped and talked to the clean up guys one day, we asked what happened, because it looked like a tornado hit the place. He said they sold out but a few of the people would not move.

yeah, and I've also heard this isn't the first set of fires in this trailer park in recent history ;) i wonder if that's related.

totally unrelated... ::sending hubby to find out if my town and country has been stolen out of the driveway :blink: ::

I moved out of the house next to them last weekend. This is the 4th fire in about two months and they are being set by the meth heads who are going in trying to get copper. I heard the fire trucks last night and just knew that is where they were going. There were two sets of people that hadn't moved. Was it just the trailers?

yeah, and I've also heard this isn't the first set of fires in this trailer park in recent history ;) i wonder if that's related.

totally unrelated... ::sending hubby to find out if my town and country has been stolen out of the driveway :blink: ::

B how is your minivan?