Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Brown

Josh Brown, age 18, of Dallas, GA passed away on Thursday, January 11, 2007. He was born on January 19, 1988 in Marietta, GA. He graduated from East Paulding High School in May 2006. He worked in the bakery at Kroger.

Surviving are his mother, Lisa Shelton Brown of Dallas, his father, Tim Brown and his wife, Lathena of Dallas; grandparents, Doug and Virginia Shelton of Dallas, GA and Robert and Hazel Brown of Dallas, GA; god-mother, Marlene Gantt of Dallas, GA.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 15, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Bishop G. Evett Guyton officiating. The interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Sunday, January 14, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Brown

Josh Brown, age 18, of Dallas, GA passed away on Thursday, January 11, 2007. He was born on January 19, 1988 in Marietta, GA. He graduated from East Paulding High School in May 2006. He worked in the bakery at Kroger.

Surviving are his mother, Lisa Shelton Brown of Dallas, his father, Tim Brown and his wife, Lathena of Dallas; grandparents, Doug and Virginia Shelton of Dallas, GA and Robert and Hazel Brown of Dallas, GA; god-mother, Marlene Gantt of Dallas, GA.

Funeral services will be held on Monday, January 15, 2007 at 3:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Bishop G. Evett Guyton officiating. The interment will follow in Paulding Memorial Gardens. The family will receive friends on Sunday, January 14, 2007 from 5:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com.

:( :(

does anybody have a pic they can PM me?? It can just be a digi pic out of year book or something....I was just in Kroger on Mon or Tues and a real nice young guy served me at the deli and he said he usually worked in the bakery

I whad worked with Josh at Kroger for the past 7 months, even though I work in the meat, I went by bakery everyday to say hi to him, and many times, when I go into our breakroom he was in there. He was great at card tricks!!

I am tearing up as I write this.

I heard about it Thursday evening, when I worked, and when I went to get my check, yesterday- they have a table when you walk in the door-black table cloth, flowers,balloon, and angels. with a sign on it.

I picked up my check, went to my car and brokedown. I spoke to him last on Sunday night.

Several of my co-workers brokedown, when they saw the table.

Josh, I miss you BUDDY!!

God Bless,

J.N.- Meat dept @Kroger #673