Paulding.com

Question about Clark's Funeral home

Do they post everyone that they are having services for, or do they only post on p.com if the family asks them to? I am asking because I have a family member that died yesterday and his viewing is today, and the funeral tomorrow. He is on their website, but they have not put anything on p.com.

I may be confused, but I thought they put everyone on here. Just curious. I was wanting to read his obituary and the Clark's website isn't letting me pull it up.

I've seen some postings after the fact on here. I think that they are probably busy, and do the posting when they can. I'm sure at this point, many people are wanting embalming/cremation, viewing, and services before Christmas eve and they are very busy trying to "make it happen".

Very sad for ANYONE to have to go through this, much less this time of the year :( We are suppose to be celebrating Birth, not mourning death :(

It's Friday before a holiday, just a suggestion, but you might want to call earlier than 5pm.... all of the office staff may already be gone by then.

I am sorry for your loss.

Can I ask the name?

The name is Kenneth "Kenny" Doyle Norton. He was 51 and lived in Hiram. He has a son that is either 9 or 10. I was trying to figure out his son's age, and that is one reason I was wanting to see the obituary.

He was sick with cancer for a couple of years, and lost his battle yesterday morning. Very sad for his wife and son. He has a large family, and will be terribly missed.

The name is Kenneth "Kenny" Doyle Norton. He was 51 and lived in Hiram. He has a son that is either 9 or 10. I was trying to figure out his son's age, and that is one reason I was wanting to see the obituary.

He was sick with cancer for a couple of years, and lost his battle yesterday morning. Very sad for his wife and son. He has a large family, and will be terribly missed.

i am very sorry.

:(

Friend4Life was kind enough to PM me and let me know she called and asked them to put it on here. Thank you so much.

Thanks everyone for the help. It's sad when you have a loss during the holidays. Unfortunately that seems to be when we have most of ours. I lost my dad the day before Thanksgiving 10 yrs ago unexpectedly, and then for the next 7 yrs, my family shared Thanksgiving with a family funeral. I did not think that curse would ever end.

He wasn't a teacher was he? I had a teacher named Kenneth Norton back at EPMS.

Sorry for your loss. :(

He wasn't a teacher was he? I had a teacher named Kenneth Norton back at EPMS.

Sorry for your loss. :(

No he wasn't a teacher, but his wife Susan Norton is a teacher. I am not sure which school she is teaching. I will have to ask. I am thinking EPHS but I am just not sure about that.

Kenny had his own business called "Complete Home Builders."