Paulding.com

CLARK FUNERAL HOME

NEWSPAPER OBIT

4373 ATLANTA HWY.

HIRAM, GA 30141

770-445-7133

FAX 770-505-7273

Freeman

Mr. Donald Jacob Freeman, age 78, of Dallas, passed away on Thursday, December 22, 2005. He was born on October 29, 1927 in Paulding Co. to the late James Luther and Beulah Pickett Freeman. He was retired from Lockheed Corp. after 34 years of service and was an Army veteran. He was a member of New Canaan Baptist Church. Mr. Freeman was preceded in death by his son, Steve Freeman and his brother, Robert Freeman.

Surviving are his wife of 58 years, Virginia (Jenny) Dare Freeman; his sons and daughter-in-law, Mark and Mary Freeman of Lusby, Maryland and Alan Freeman of Dallas; a daughter and son-in-law, Angie and Allen Thomas of Dallas; a brother and sister-in-law, Edmond and Carolyn Freeman of Dallas; Nine grandchildren and Five great-grandchildren; Several nieces and nephews.

Funeral services will be held on Saturday, December 24, 2005 at 1:00 p.m. from Clark Funeral Home in Hiram with Pastor James Cook and Reverend Frank Crowe officiating. The interment will follow in New Canaan Baptist Church Cemetery with Dan Martin, Lee Thomas, Scott Thomas, Chris Freeman, Danny Bone and Bryan Bone serving as pallbearers. The family will receive friends on Friday from 4:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Clark Funeral Home in Hiram in charge of arrangements.

Remembering the Freeman Family

Isn't this Thomas Rd  husbands grandfather?

Yes, and thanks for remebering.

First off, I don't think all the info is correct, but we will figure that one out.

It's been a wild time. I thank everyone for thinking of us. We are glad that there is not anymore suffering. I will remeber everyones prayers.

Yes, and thanks for remebering.

First off, I don't think all the info is correct, but we will figure that one out.

It's been a wild time. I thank everyone for thinking of us. We are glad that there is not anymore suffering. I will remeber everyones prayers.

Sorry everything was right. I read it wrong.... long night and I am so tired!