Paulding.com

Bernie Sanders makes announcement running for President

Published on Apr 30, 2015

Senator Bernie Sanders(Independent-Vermont) announces his candidacy for the2016 Democratic presidential nomination, vowing to fightrising inequality in the United States. He distinguisheshimself from Secretary Hillary Clinton by voting againstthe Iraq War twelve years ago. Clinton voted for the warin Iraq in 2003.

Click for RECENTTOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENTTOPICS

He should try to get Elizabeth Warren-Mann to be his running mate. Maybe that will get him in the White House!

Only hard core liberal extremists would favor this drastic combination.

I'd vote for him 1,000 times before I'd vote for Hillary.

I think what you're saying is that the Hildabeast is a dishonest, conniving crook.

The Hildabeast may be that, but if I am choosing between the lessor of two evils, I pick the Hildabeast over a Koch sponsored Tea Party candidate.

You are welcome to your choice of one of our country's biggest liars and crooks. Mine is polar opposite.

Edited by ApolloBeachRetiree

The Hildabeast may be that, but if I am choosing between the lessor of two evils, I pick the Hildabeast over a Koch sponsored Tea Party candidate.

What horrible stuff has the tea party done? I'm pretty sure the Koch brothers pay their taxes, unlike Buffet who owes 1 Billion...

Edited by yathink?