Paulding.com

2nd Amendment Right Shirt

This shirt was JUST RELEASED TODAY! I will be placing an order on Monday and they will be here on Wednesday. Please message me with your size for each shirt you want to order.

Small - XL $14.00

XXL $16.00

XXXL $18.00

StayVigilant-2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Message sent :).

THANK YOU - I responded.

Currently all the XXXL in this shipment are PPU. Anyone wanting to order a XXXL let me know and I can add your name to the list for the next shipment. All other sizes are still available although limited. Don't miss out!!!

Argument over NRA T-shirt gets eighth-grader jailed. Dress code run amok?

A student at a West Virginia middle school was suspended and arrested after a confrontation with a teacher over an NRA T-shirt with a picture of a rifle on it. Public schools have some leeway in setting dress codes, the Supreme Court has found.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Education/2013/0421/Argument-over-NRA-T-shirt-gets-eighth-grader-jailed.-Dress-code-run-amok

I am placing another order for these shirts next week. I've already gotten several pre-orders for them in XXXL. Please let me know if you want to be added to the list. All other sizes are still available but I don't expect them to be after the Downtown Dallas Yard Sale on May 4th. The customers who have gotten this shirt LOVE it.