Paulding.com

Does anyone know where

whole foods probably

that is the only place I think that would have it too ,I searched the internet and it showed that Indian grocers stocked it but where in the North GA.area would there be one. Thanks

I am needing Palm oil, not Palm Kernel oil. I have looked locally and cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can buy it.TIA

Savananda may have it if whole does not. As for wholesale ordering it Columbus foods.

:D

Who are the only two men shot in the head at a theatre....

Abraham Lincoln and the guy sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman

What do Dick Cheney and Bill Clinton have in common? Neither one shoots straight. :)

Have you tried GNC? And online, you can try Swanson Vitamins. I don't know that either have it, but both would be worth a try.

I am needing Palm oil, not Palm Kernel oil. I have looked locally and cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can buy it.TIA

Update, I went to Roswell also went to Atl, so I stopped at 2 whole foods, Trader Joes (we really need one of these here) and I found a Indian store and no one had Palm Oil. I did find a great selection of 100% Essential oil at Whole Foods and the one on Roswell Road in Sandy Springs is awesome. Thanks for the help ya'll