Paulding.com

Mower Repairs- If you are tired of being overcharged

Give me a call!!! I have made several long term customers in just 3 weeks. When they get their bill, they just grin ear to ear, because I still do all I can to save my people money. Best of all, these new customers are taking bizz cards by the 10's and sending more people my way. It's such a simple concept- do all you can to keep costs down, perform above average on repairs and you simply can't lose! When these guys tell me how much they've been being charged by their former mech's my jaw just drops!! You do people right, and it will come back to you in more ways than just getting paid. My customers are not just another face; I build relationships with these folks, give them the time of day to yap for a few minutes and make them feel very comfortable and welcome. Many go out of their way and shoot me emails just to thank me for the work we did, andhow well their machines are running without it costing an arm and a leg.

Come on by and check us out! Mon-Fri, 11:00 a.m. till 5:00 p.m. (although we're usually there till 6:00, so just drop me a line.) ;)

Glenn

678-315-8794

We're located on the first left after going thru the stop sign on Cleburne coming from Hwy 278. We are currently working on getting up more banners so you can see us better.

Do you make house calls?

Very rarely. I had tried the modile thing, but it costs more money than I thought it would. I do pick up and deliver though. I will do some house calls depending on the nature of the repair. What you got? Wanna give me a call?

Good afternoon everyone. Just wanted yall to know that we have some used and rebuilt equipment for sale at great prices...blowers, trimmers, and mowers. Stop by and save money!!

Glenn

678-315-8794

I am located on Cleburne Pkway and Rosedale, right where East Hiram is coming through. First drive on the left after going thru the stop sign coming from RaceTrac on Hhw 278.

I am located on Cleburne Pkway and Rosedale, right where East Hiram is coming through. First drive on the left after going thru the stop sign coming from RaceTrac on Hhw 278.

Glad you added the second location description... Google maps puts your address behind Texas Roadhouse. Mapquest gets it right.

Question - Are Poulan chain saws usually worth having worked on? My FIL gave me his and it looks good, but won't stay running. Do Poulan saws have the cheap carbs on them?

SG

Glad you added the second location description... Google maps puts your address behind Texas Roadhouse. Mapquest gets it right.

Question - Are Poulan chain saws usually worth having worked on? My FIL gave me his and it looks good, but won't stay running. Do Poulan saws have the cheap carbs on them?

SG

That's why I am letting people know to key in 1612 Rosedale Dr. That's not the correct address, but it shows the exact location on mapquest. Wish I had known that before having 1,000 bizz cards made!

Poulans are not top of the line saws, but the carbs pretty simple to fix if you know what you're doing, in fact they are easier to rebuild whereas higher end saws use non-serviceable carbs, requiring new ones. Buck for buck, I know a lot of guys who use saws on a limited basis (fence guys and what-not) and all they'll use are the cheaper Poulan, Craftsman (they're all the same saw with different colored covers ;)) simply because if you're not making a living with it, then why spend over 400-500 on a big Husqy?? I have everything needed to rebuild the carbs on those Poulans, and the cost is between 50 and 60 depending on if it needs a primer bulb and new fuel line.

BTW, we also have the equipment to sharpen the chains and recondition the bars. ;)