Paulding.com

Stormy weather today and tomorrow

THUNDERSTORMS POSSIBLE TODAY, TOMORROW

FFC_loop.gif

Sunday, Sept 30:

Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Night: Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms in the evening...Then showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Monday Oct 1

Showers with a chance of thunderstorms in the morning... Then showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Night: Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds up to 10 mph.

Click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS

It's Coming!! Hold 'er horses, or should I say your ducks!?!?!

weather0930.jpg

Ahhhh, it's going to be a homemade soup kind of day, or soup weather as I call it. :yahoo: Nothing better than eating homemade soup & corn bread on a rainey day!!! :yahoo:

I'm here in NE TN and the weather is cloudy and the air so nicely cool. Rain coming in tomorrow, I think. I'm glad it looks like we'll be getting some...it's awful dry at our house.

You not in Paulding, anymore??? Or are you just visiting TN?? Not trying to be too nosey!! Just curious. :pardon:

God BLESS the rain!!! My business depends on it!!