Paulding.com

Today we have a great beer special Miller Lite and Coors Light for $2.75!!! We also having a DJ so come and join us!!!!

where are you located? what are your normal business hours? are you smoker friendly? do you allow children?

have you designated a 'bike night'?

that link goes to their website, which says nothing about smoking, children, or bikes. but...it does show their menu and location. hopefully the OP will come back and provide some additional info.

thanks!

that link goes to their website, which says nothing about smoking, children, or bikes. but...it does show their menu and location. hopefully the OP will come back and provide some additional info.

thanks!

He did post about a bike night last Sunday - whether that's a regular thing or not, I don't know.

Their FB page says the place is good for kids, which tells me no smoking. Is that a dealbreaker?

He did post about a bike night last Sunday - whether that's a regular thing or not, I don't know.

Their FB page says the place is good for kids, which tells me no smoking. Is that a dealbreaker?

I can deal with going outside to smoke. If I remember correctly, the old Birdies had a patio for smoking.

I can't do kids though, not in combination with bike night. Personal preference, nothing more.

I'll hafta come up in the cage one night to check out the food.

Hope this place does well. We need more success stories in Paulding.

I can deal with going outside to smoke. If I remember correctly, the old Birdies had a patio for smoking.

I can't do kids though, not in combination with bike night. Personal preference, nothing more.

I'll hafta come up in the cage one night to check out the food.

Hope this place does well. We need more success stories in Paulding.

maybe Tuesday??

284834_399241956791829_2082281935_n.jpg

PAULDING'S GOT TALENT WEEK 3 @ BUD'S IN HIRAM GA

WEEK 3 OF THE SINGING CONTEST CONTINUES AT BUD'S THURSDAY AUG 16, 2012 @ 8PM FOR THE BEST SINGER - ROUND 3

COME HEAR THE BEST SINGERS BATTLE FOR FIRST PLACE

Bud's has put up $500 dollars for the Grand Prize and there will be a 2nd and 3rd place prize as well. So if anyone plans on coming out. Come early, Karaoke will start @ 8pm, so everyone can sing or just come to warm up for the big contest. Each week only one singer will be picked to be in the Finales and get the chance to battle for the Grand Prize. So if you think you got what it takes or you just like to listen to some great singers, come on out to Bud's Thursday Night, and bring your cheering section with you. CONTEST IS FOR KARAOKE SINGERS ONLY !

Want to be part of Hiram's Karaoke Singing Contest, Then come on out to Bud's Sports Bar & Grill, located in Hiram in Paulding County. Join us every Thursday Night for a Karaoke Singing Contest, Come get in the contest or just come to hear some the best singers in the Metro Atlanta area and watch them compete for the $500 dollar Grand Prize.

578679_434409683265187_1914179961_n.jpg

Edited by Wild Horse Ent