Paulding.com

Spaghetti and FRIED WHAT? at Rodney's (Wednesday)

Greetings from the kitchen!

Today Rodney has prepared his famous Spaghetti with Meat Sauce served with Garden Salad and Garlic Toast, it’s sure to hit the spot!

Rodney is planning a special Friday night Steak Meal. Grab your friends and family and head to Rodney’s to enjoy a great FOUR course meal! First, we start with a bowl of Rodney’s delicious homemade French Onion Soup, followed by a fresh garden salad with your choice of dressing, then an entrée’ of Hand Cut Filet Mignon Medallions grilled to your specification, served with Rodney’s homemade Twice Baked Potato and Texas Toast $16.

Don’t forget our BIG BREAKFAST weekend this Saturday and Sunday from 8am until noon both days. Join Rodney for his delicious Sausage and Egg Casserole.

SATURDAY…………FRIED WHAT???

And here I thought you were going to say you were making fried pepperoni spaghetti!!!

That's OK--I can fix it as good as it used to be from the Italian Kitchen on Roswell Street!! Now if I could just figure out how they made their Chicken Pasta Supreme!!

And here I thought you were going to say you were making fried pepperoni spaghetti!!!

That's OK--I can fix it as good as it used to be from the Italian Kitchen on Roswell Street!! Now if I could just figure out how they made their Chicken Pasta Supreme!!

PLEASE share your recipe for the Fried Pepperoni Spaghetti AND the Chicken Pasta Supreme when you figure it out. Ohhhhhhh how I MISS the Italian Kitchen!!! Especially their stomboli hoagies, not the Italian kind but made with ground beef pattie, brown gravy and onions like what they made at Pasquale's about 40 years ago. YUMMMMMMM.

Greetings from the kitchen!

Today Rodney has prepared his famous Spaghetti with Meat Sauce served with Garden Salad and Garlic Toast, it's sure to hit the spot!

Rodney is planning a special Friday night Steak Meal. Grab your friends and family and head to Rodney's to enjoy a great FOUR course meal! First, we start with a bowl of Rodney's delicious homemade French Onion Soup, followed by a fresh garden salad with your choice of dressing, then an entrée' of Hand Cut Filet Mignon Medallions grilled to your specification, served with Rodney's homemade Twice Baked Potato and Texas Toast $16.

Don't forget our BIG BREAKFAST weekend this Saturday and Sunday from 8am until noon both days. Join Rodney for his delicious Sausage and Egg Casserole.

SATURDAY…………FRIED WHAT???

The Friday night special sounds really good at a great price. What else is available for the BIG BREAKFAST week-end? Or I guess I should say what would I come to eat that does not involve eggs?

BTW, the pecan pie Wayne baked last Friday night was AWESOME. The closest to what my Maw-Maw used to make that I've eaten since she died in 1981!