Paulding.com

As some of you know I recently made a trip up to Indianapolis for a trade show and am very happy to report that the classes were wonderful and many ideas for new products were received! We have a few samples coming our way to quality test and if all works out we will be able to better serve our customers whether you have large or small orders. So please remember us if you need custom printed shirts, advertising specialty goods,trophies, plaques, etc we would love to help you!

If you get a chance please also check out our Facebook page, Facebook - Trixie's Treasures

Or check out our website at www.mytrixiestreasures.com

Everyone please be safe out there in this heat! :wub:

What did you learn new? I still would like to get with you to do some girly and non-girly window clingys or whatever for Xtreme Fitness.

I know I want a bling'ed out X on mine.. :yahoo:

I learned how to do the Rhinestone decals, so I will have a design ready for you this weekend. Still looking for the "perfect" design for the other decals for the gym, sorry, I have to have the "right" image to create the perfect design. Takes a bit longer than others sometimes. I have the image in my head, just can't get it out yet LOL.

I learned ALOT about color combinations, design concepts, working within coreldraw to do things without doing it the long way :blush: I am so excited, there is just sooo much we can do now. BTW, I have a new design for you personally :)

hot stuff.jpg

Thanks so much for your help with the shirts, they look great!

Thanks! I hope we can be of service to you again in the future :)