Paulding.com

OOOOOOOhhhhhh DANA........check this out!

PINK EAST MOM.jpg

PINK one?

and then one that I made for the Chorus teacher

epms choir.jpg

remember, I can make a rhinestone shirt say anything!!!

And put a design on there too :)

Of course the pics don't do these shirts justice. In person they really SPARKLE and look AMAZING!!!

They both look amazing but I loooooove the pink. That is the perfect color pink, is it fuschia? It really makes the rhinestones standout. it is perfection!

I wore my black one that I picked up Tuesday to our baseball game and I got tons of compliments. A few other mom's from the opposing team actually commented on it too.

I didn't have your business card with me, so I told them to look you up on PCOM under Trixie's Treasures. ;)

Thanks a ton and it was so nice to meet you! You'll be getting more orders from me. Love your work!

They both look amazing but I loooooove the pink. That is the perfect color pink, is it fuschia? It really makes the rhinestones standout. it is perfection!

I wore my black one that I picked up Tuesday to our baseball game and I got tons of compliments. A few other mom's from the opposing team actually commented on it too.

I didn't have your business card with me, so I told them to look you up on PCOM under Trixie's Treasures. ;)

Thanks a ton and it was so nice to meet you! You'll be getting more orders from me. Love your work!

THANKS!

YES, it's hot pink :) It does look great!!

It was great meeting you too! Look forward to creating more items for you.

The shirts look great! This kind of thing can go bad quick but you did a really nice looking design!

Way to go!

Thank you!

It absolutely can go bad quick but make sure what you are getting! Don't buy from someone who just gets some cheap stones from the crafter stores. Don't use someone who hand places them and then bonds them with an iron. These are not the sticker type circles you see on a lot of kids clothing either. However, you MUST care for them according to the instructions.

We have a top of the line system with a professional heat press that bonds them as they should be adhered with the proper timing, pressure and amount of heat. We have yet to lose any stones in the test shirts we have thrown in the laundry here and cared for as they should be laundered. And you MUST know what you are doing, we sat in many hands on seminars in Orlando this past February learning our various systems and will be going to Indianapolis in a few weeks for the more advanced series of classes.

Everything we do we do as a business and not a hobby so we make sure we give you a quality product so you come back and see us time and time again!

Just wandering what you charge to make a shirt?! Will you do just one at a time or does it have to be more than that? Are you located in Dallas? thanks

We can do 1 shirt or we can do 100 shirts. I am in Dallas, between Hardy Ford and Mt Tabor park. Prices start at $20 depending on the design. Also, the rhinestones can be clear or any color or combination of colors, again, depending on the design. Just give us a call and lets create your shirt :) 678-697-3282