Paulding.com

David Ainsworth Stewart, 54, of Decatur, GA passed away on Friday, May, 18, 2012 at Emory Hospital due to organ failure. Born November 11,1957 in Fort Walton Beach, FL. He served in the Air Force, owned his own dry cleaning business and in later years enjoyed taking care of the elderly. He also enjoyed doing volunteer work at the Episcopal Church of the Epiphany. He was preceded in death by his father, John Stewart. David is survived by his four children: Sons Clinton Stewart of Cummings, GA and Keith (Danielle) Stewart of Hiram, GA; Daughters Christina (Randall) Cosby of Hiram, GA and Brooke Stewart Hiram, GA; Two grandchildren Nicholas and Ryder and one unborn grandson ; mother Evelyn Stewart and sister Dana Stewart. A memorial service will be held at a later date.

Rest in Peace Daddy. You will always be in our hearts and on our minds!

I'm so very sorry for the loss of your daddy, prayers to you and your family.

Thank you, it was such a sudden loss and I am heart broken. I posted it here because he and my mom (Pam Stewart) lived here in Hiram since the 80's. He moved to Decatur in 2009 and I know friends that he had here would like to know. It has been a rough couple days but hopefully it will get better.