Paulding.com

Senate race Georgia district 31 *DEBATE*

The Paulding County Republican Women's Club will sponsor a debate among the Georgia District 31 Senate Candidates on June 5, 2012 at 7:00PM.

The debate will take place in the Becky and Hal Echols Room at the Paulding County Chamber of Commerce Building located at 455 Jimmy Campbell Parkway, Dallas, Georgia.

AJC Political Insider, Jim Galloway, will moderate.

The announced candidates are Senator Bill Heath (I), Bill Carruth,former Paulding County Commission Chair, and Jason Rogers, chief investigator

for the Cobb County Solicitor General. The debate is open to the public and

everyone is welcome to attend.

Learn more about the candidates:

BILL CARRUTH

BILL HEATH

JASON ROGERS

Map and directions to the Chamber

While I feel that Heath has got to go I fear that the two challengers may split the vote and give heath the chance to run again. In the primary, is it most votes wins or does the winner have to take 50.00001% of the vote?

It's time we get someone from Paulding into that seat....preferably not someone who thinks buying a beer on a Sunday leads to domestic abuse.

mrnn

AMEN to both parts. I feel that the demographics and mindset of "Most" of Paulding has progressed to a much different level than those of our Western Neighbors that Heath seems to feel is his constituents. That and the guy is a NUTJOB. I will be interested to see who is the better candidate, but I dont care if they put a poodle on the stage, I would trust its judgement more than Heath.