Paulding.com

Spring Fling Saturday, May 12th

The Dallas Family Village Spring Fling

101 Greystone Power Pkwy

Dallas, GA

Saturday, May 12th

8:00AM - 3:00PM

Doug and I will be set up with our business, SPORTS SOURCE (we will have some great deals on Collegiate, Braves. Swamp People, Browning and MUCH MORE!) along with 40+ vendors. Available will be Arts & Crafts, Mary Kay, Scensy, Tupperware, etc, etc.

In addition to shopping with the vendors you can be entertained by Wade who will be performing 1:00-2:00. He will be doing a 2nd show at The Dugout in the same shopping complex that evening 5:00-7:00.

It is predicted to be a BEAUTIFUL day, Sunny and 77.

Plan to come join in the fun!!!!

P.S. If anyone is interested in setting up please contact David @ The Dugout.

The Dallas Family Village Spring Fling

101 Greystone Power Pkwy

Dallas, GA

Saturday, May 12th

8:00AM - 3:00PM

Doug and I will be set up with our business, SPORTS SOURCE (we will have some great deals on Collegiate, Braves. Swamp People, Browning and MUCH MORE!) along with 40+ vendors. Available will be Arts & Crafts, Mary Kay, Scensy, Tupperware, etc, etc.

In addition to shopping with the vendors you can be entertained by Wade who will be performing 1:00-2:00. He will be doing a 2nd show at The Dugout in the same shopping complex that evening 5:00-7:00.

It is predicted to be a BEAUTIFUL day, Sunny and 77.

Plan to come join in the fun!!!!

P.S. If anyone is interested in setting up please contact David @ The Dugout.

Got it MARKED! :drinks:

REMINDER: COME JOIN US TOMORROW!!! I cannot wait to shop with all the vendors and pick up some great deals!! I know we will have lots of great sports apparel, Browning and Swamp people apparel. Just in: Collegiate fishing lures and a new shipment of Collegiate sunglasses to include Georgia, Kentucky, Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Michigan and possibly more. Be sure to introduce yourself!!! :)