Paulding.com

Tomorrow, Saturday April 28th... OPEN HOUSE at The Bookworm Bookstore :) .

11~4:00, Shorter hours and activities going on ALL day.

We will even have an 'Illusionist' there for the kiddos and grownup kiddos at 12:00. I say "Illusionist' because I get corrected every time I say 'Magician' ;) .

Authors, signing and readings all day!

Meet the leaders of our genre specific book clubs and take a peek at our first book choices.

Mine is the Horror meeting (BIG surprise, I know :p ). It's the 'Braaains Book Meat', our first choice is 'Hater' by the brilliant David Moody. If Stephen King and Dean Koontz keep you up at night, this is NOT the book club for you, fair warning ;) .

Hope to meet and see a bunch of you there!

What's the address of your book store please ?

I love science fiction....but hubby has a car he's taking

to the big annual Georgia Classic Rides show in Paulding Meadowns.

Hmm.....

address anyway please......THANKS.

We have a pretty large amount of Science Fiction, and all of our paperbacks are half off retail...hardcovers are more like 70% off :) .

We are located at:

4451 Marietta Street, Powder Springs, GA

Directly across the street from 'Hand Me Ups' consignment store in old town Powder Springs, our parking lot is the 'City Parking' so that is convenient.

If you are on FB, this is our business page and you can see some photos of the store :) .

Thank you for asking!!

Our Store

Oh, and please if you do come in and you are from Pcom, make sure and introduce yourself :) . We LOVE our Pcom friends !!!

Edited by RhondaW

Today!!!! Open at 11:00 :yahoo:.

Britaini was at the store steam cleaning the floors till almost midnight, months of preparation so hopefully this goes off without a hitch.

Hope to meet some of you there today :) .