Paulding.com

Jenna Farmer, age 34, of Rockmart, GA, passed away Wednesday, April 11, 2012. She was born November 7, 1977 in Millington, TN, to Teresa Thomas and the late, Mark Thomas. Jenna was a Pre-K Teacher at Reflections Learning Academy.

Survivors include her mother, Teresa Thomas of West Virginia; son, Corey Farmer of Rockmart, GA; daughter, Sieandra Thomas of Rockmart, GA; fiancé, Dean Walker of Rockmart, GA; brother, Michael Thomas of Elijay, GA; grandparents, Sharon & Red Bogart of Tampa, FL and Lillian Thomas of Lumberton, TX.

Funeral services will be held on Sunday, April 15, 2012, at 3 p.m., from Clark Funeral Home Chapel, with Reverend Don Rackley officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home on Sunday, April 15, 2012, from 2 p.m. until 3 p.m.

In lieu of flowers, a trust fund will be set up for the children of Ms. Farmer, information will be provided at a later date.

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA is in charge of arrangements.

(www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

Edited by Clark Funeral Home

I worked in the same pre-k classroom with Jenna at Reflections Learning Academy in the 2008-2009 school year. She was such a spunky, happy, energetic person and all the kids loved her :wub: I have not had contact with her since I left the company but we were Facebook friends. I will continue to pray for her children and family during this difficult time.