Paulding.com

GREEN TOMATO FILLET MIGNON

Greetings from the kitchen!

I am preparing something really neat for tonight’s service. Introducing Rodney’s “Green Tomato Fillet”! I take a lean eight ounce fillet mignon, grilled to your liking, add two fresh deep fried green tomatoes, and drizzle on my special Remoulade sauce. Served with twice baked potato and fresh romaine garden salad. This is gonna be good!!!

Join us tonight for Rodney’s Green Tomato Fillet. At Rodney’s , I guarantee you a special meal… You know the chef!!!

Rodney

I am preparing something really neat for tonight’s service. Introducing Rodney’s “Green Tomato Fillet”! I take a lean eight ounce fillet mignon, grilled to your liking, add two fresh deep fried green tomatoes, and drizzle on my special Remoulade sauce. Served with twice baked potato and fresh romaine garden salad. This is gonna be good!!!

Join us tonight for Rodney’s Green Tomato Fillet. At Rodney’s , I guarantee you a special meal… You know the chef!!!

Rodney

This sounds good, how spicy is the Remoulade sauce?

Be honest you know I am wimp :p

I am preparing something really neat for tonight's service. Introducing Rodney's "Green Tomato Fillet"! I take a lean eight ounce fillet mignon, grilled to your liking, add two fresh deep fried green tomatoes, and drizzle on my special Remoulade sauce. Served with twice baked potato and fresh romaine garden salad. This is gonna be good!!!

Join us tonight for Rodney's Green Tomato Fillet. At Rodney's , I guarantee you a special meal… You know the chef!!!

Rodney

That really sounds good. Do you deliver to Valdosta?:unsure: :pardon:

Here it is and it was incredibly good for 15.99.

1/2 of it is in the fridge, I have never gotten a bad piece of meat from Rodney's!

Sides can be subjective depending on what you are use to, but meat is always about quality. The steak specials and even seafood change from week to week at Rodneys. If he can't get a meat supplier that gives him the quality at the right price, he simply will not serve it to customers.

Rodney and I kid around about certain dishes and how to prepare them, but bottom line when it comes to meat, he is not kidding. He will send a supplier packing with low quality meat. If he is advertising a cut I like I am there because I have never been disappointed. I order his Boston butts for family get together's, I have never gotten a butt that was burned or tasted like lighter fluid.

rodneys.jpg

The fillet is over an inch thick! Last week it came with shrimp!!

Here it is and it was incredibly good for 15.99.

1/2 of it is in the fridge, I have never gotten a bad piece of meat from Rodney's!

Sides can be subjective depending on what you are use to, but meat is always about quality. The steak specials and even seafood change from week to week at Rodneys. If he can't get a meat supplier that gives him the quality at the right price, he simply will not serve it to customers.

Rodney and I kid around about certain dishes and how to prepare them, but bottom line when it comes to meat, he is not kidding. He will send a supplier packing with low quality meat. If he is advertising a cut I like I am there because I have never been disappointed. I order his Boston butts for family get together's, I have never gotten a butt that was burned or tasted like lighter fluid.

rodneys.jpg

The fillet is over an inch thick! Last week it came with shrimp!!

I agree with that statement 110%!!!!