Paulding.com

The Dugout Sports Cafe

FORTY CENT WINGS TODAY!!!!

Come on and getch ya some of Paulding Counties Finest Wings!!!

Thanks,

Coach Bass

The Dugout

770-726-7242

Hello Fans,

It's finally here, Thursday, Feb. 9, 2012

FORTY CENT WING DAY!

Yeah! "Come on and getch ya some"!

Dine in only. All Day Long

Thanks,

Coach Bass

770-726-7242

www.pcdugout.com

YaY!!! I'm here now!!!

It was GREAT seeing you and the Hubby tonight at Dugout. Seems like it is going to be our every Thursday night hangout and meeting place. ;)

BTW, Coach David let me tell you again......the lemon pepper wings were outta the ballpark!! Cooked and seasoned to perfection!! And, DH really enjoyed trying the hot wings, too.

I am glad to know you are going to be offering $.40 cent wings AGAIN TOMORROW!! P.commers if you have not taken advantage of this deal you are missing out. YUMMMMM.

My son and I tried The Dugout tonight. We did not have the wings, but what we had was fresh and wonderful!!

I had the chili cheese dog and son had the chicken fingers. Oh and we had the fried pickles, they were delicious.

I recommend it for sure. We will be back to try other menu items real soon.

It was GREAT seeing you and the Hubby tonight at Dugout. Seems like it is going to be our every Thursday night hangout and meeting place. ;)

BTW, Coach David let me tell you again......the lemon pepper wings were outta the ballpark!! Cooked and seasoned to perfection!! And, DH really enjoyed trying the hot wings, too.

I am glad to know you are going to be offering $.40 cent wings AGAIN TOMORROW!! P.commers if you have not taken advantage of this deal you are missing out. YUMMMMM.

It's my husband's birthday and he's craving wings...where's The Dugout located?

ETA: Nevermind. Googled it...before I saw the address in the logo. Don't mind the blonde..:lol:

Edited by Magic Mommy