Paulding.com

After Christmas Special

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. I am having an after Christmas special this week. I received some new warmers in this past week and I still have about 30 bars in stock. Message me for the great deal. :D

I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday. I am having an after Christmas special this week. I received some new warmers in this past week and I still have about 30 bars in stock. Message me for the great deal. :D

I rec'd a scentsy warmer for a gift, and don't care for the design. Can I exchange it with any scentsy sales rep?

I rec'd a scentsy warmer for a gift, and don't care for the design. Can I exchange it with any scentsy sales rep?

It really should be with the consultant it was purchased from. Do you know which warmer it is? Do you have the box? Did the consultant label the box?

It really should be with the consultant it was purchased from. Do you know which warmer it is? Do you have the box? Did the consultant label the box?

It's beige colored and has gold angels on it. It's still in the box, but it's at home so I don't know if it was labeled or not. The only thing about exchanging it is that my stepmom would know and her feelings would be really hurt because she picked it out. :(

It's the Heavenly warmer. I already have one left from the holidays and honestly don't want another or I would do it for you. Really the only way to do it is through the consultant she bought it from. Do you think if you called her directly she would go back and tell your stepmom?

It's the Heavenly warmer. I already have one left from the holidays and honestly don't want another or I would do it for you. Really the only way to do it is through the consultant she bought it from. Do you think if you called her directly she would go back and tell your stepmom?

Considering my stepmom got it from someone she works with, which is an hour (or more, depending on traffic) from me, I'm not going to drive that distance to exchange a gift. I was just wanting to know if I could exchange it with another Scentsy rep. Don't worry, I wouldn't dream of troubling you, with the exchange, since you don't want it. I'll find another Scentsy rep, or just throw it away. Thanks for the info.

Don't throw it away. Scentsy warmers make great gifts and they aren't cheap. You can always re-gift it to someone next Christmas. If you call the rep it was purchased from, she might offer to exchange it by mail.

You've got that right!!!!! I absolutely LOVE my Scentsy warmers. If it is the design that you don't like I would suggest positioning it where it isn't all that noticable. It is a win/win situation as you get to enjoy that amazing scents offered by Scentsy and you don't risk hurting your step-mom's feelings.