Paulding.com

NFL Sewn On Jerseys

The offer to pre-order NFL Jerseys is running out. I will be placing this order on Monday. I originally advertised for Julio Jones Atlanta Falcons jerseys but have been asked about other player jerseys. I can get most any player that is popular at the same great price - ONLY $40.00!! These are the same jerseys that retail at Sports Addiction for $120 with the name, number, etc sewn on - not screen printed!! Due to my small profit margin I am asking for a 50% deposit to help off-set my investment. As you know (if you have watched my postings) this is a rarity. I very seldom ask for a deposit and order what my customers ask for. But, like I said my profit margin is low and I cannot afford to be out this much money. If you are interested in placing an order please let me know ASAP. I can check and let you know what is available. Most are available in home, visiting and sometimes black jerseys.

The offer to pre-order NFL Jerseys is running out. I will be placing this order on Monday. I originally advertised for Julio Jones Atlanta Falcons jerseys but have been asked about other player jerseys. I can get most any player that is popular at the same great price - ONLY $40.00!! These are the same jerseys that retail at Sports Addiction for $120 with the name, number, etc sewn on - not screen printed!! Due to my small profit margin I am asking for a 50% deposit to help off-set my investment. As you know (if you have watched my postings) this is a rarity. I very seldom ask for a deposit and order what my customers ask for. But, like I said my profit margin is low and I cannot afford to be out this much money. If you are interested in placing an order please let me know ASAP. I can check and let you know what is available. Most are available in home, visiting and sometimes black jerseys.

Hey there! I wanted to ask you since I never came to get the Alabama stuff I paid for if I could use that money towards one of these jerseys for my hubby?

Hey there! I wanted to ask you since I never came to get the Alabama stuff I paid for if I could use that money towards one of these jerseys for my hubby?

SURE. To be perfectly honest that was SO long ago I had forgotten all about it. But, when I read your post I remember you paying for some items via paypal and I didn't remember seeing you. I AM SO SORRY - my memory is so bad. I know we talked about good times for you to come by and just never got it worked out.

Let me know what player/team/etc and I will get ya one ordered. :)

Are these "Premier" or "Authentic" Reebok jerseys? Are all teams available? This is a great deal for Christmas!

mrnn

Yes, all teams are available but not all players. And, they would make great Christmas gifts.

As far as I know these are "Authentic". I have researched and found these explanations as to the difference in the three types jerseys on the market:

Replica jersey's are the least expensive they have the numbers and letters screen printed , "painted on" basically. They can start at 20 dollars and up. I've never heard of a premier jersey . An authentic jersey from NFL.com are the most expensive , they start at around 180 dollars and up , they have all names and numbers sewn on. I have purchased many on ebay which say they are authentic and are great quality but aren't authentic only because the jersey material is a little thinner than an authentic one , I usually pay around 65 dollars for one.

Authentic are to the exact specifications as the ones worn by the players, Premier are sort of semi-authentic...they aren't to the same specs as the on-field (or authentic) but they are close with sewn on name and number (I believe), and the replica are the ones you would wear during a backyard game...all the graphics and numbers are screen printed on the jersey rather than sewn on. The replica are the least expensive and the authentic are the most with the premier being in the middle.

Which players?

Mark Ingram #28

Johnny Patrick #32

Drew Brees #9

Devery Henderson #19

Darren Sproles #43

Tracy Porter #22

Graham #80

Manning #8

All of them are available in black & white with team colors (and Porter is available in gold) with the exception of Drew Brees that is only available in what is called "United Sideline". This is a photo of it:

BreesJersey.jpg

What Falcons players are available?

THANKS FOR YOUR INQUIRY!

Available in black, white or red jerseys:

Julio Jones

Matt Ryan

Michael Turner

Roddy White

Available in red or white jerseys:

Tony Gonzalez

Available in Youth

Roddy White in white only