Paulding.com

GREAT GIFT GIVING IDEAS: GEORGIA - ALABAMA - AUBURN

I am placing an order this week for items that will be GREAT for gift giving for the ALABAMA, AUBURN or GEORGIA Fan. I have been amazed at the number I have orders from after posting on FB for just a few hours!! Both are GREAT items at GREAT prices!!! Never too early to get gifts purchased and that hard to buy for person taken care of. Please let me know if you want to place an order. TIA.

This glitter design team logo compact mirror slides perfectly in to your purse pocket and opens up to mirrors on both sides. Perfect for stuffing the stocking or for a co-worker.

ONLY $6.00.

AlabamaCompactMirror-1.jpg

AuburnCompactMirror.jpg

GeorgiaCompactMirror.jpg

SUPER NICE!!! University toiletry bag has team logo printed on the front and is ...loaded with pockets. Available for ALABAMA and AUBURN are on pre-order.

It unzips and hangs with attached hook.

Zip Pockets and mesh compartments hold all your traveling products.

Bag measures 10.5" long x 10" tall x 4" wide and unzips to measure 20" tall.

*THINK CHRISTMAS**PERFECT FOR THE AL OR AU FAN*

ONLY $16.00.

Also available with "AU" logo on the front:

AlabamaToiletryBag.jpg

Inside details:

AlabamaToiletryBagInside.jpg

MORE GREAT GIFT IDEAS AT GREAT PRICES:

Ladies Silky Scarves. University bright team colors silky scarf measures 13" x 60" and is 100% polyester. Available for ALABAMA, AUBURN & GEORGIA.

I sold dozens of these last Christmas for $12.00. I am able to get them a little cheaper this year so I am passing along the savings to my customers!!!

ONLY $10.00!!

GeorgiaSilkyScarf-3.jpg

AuburnSilkyScarf-1.jpg

University cuff bracelet has team color ribbon wrapped around a cuff style bracelet and woven into embroidered logo ribbon. Available for ALABAMA, AUBURN & GEORGIA.

ONLY $6.00

GeorgiaCuffBracelet.jpg

AuburnCuffBracelet.jpg

AlabamaCuffBracelet.jpg

These are soooooooo cute. It's ALL about he Braves (even if we didn't make the play off!) at this house!!!

Have anything for them?

Nana22

I know what you mean about the Braves - we are just sick about it - especially after having a 10.5 game lead for the wild card. :(

I can get all sorts of items for the Braves. Just let me know what you are interested in and I can check on it for you. THANKS!!

BTW, I got your PM about a scarf and answered. :)

Anyone else??? The response to these items - especially the compact mirror and the toiletry travel bags - have been overwhelming to say the least. Orders are still coming in from here and FB. These are GREAT for gifts (for friends, co-workers or a gift to yourself ;)) and reasonably priced. COMPARE TO RETAIL!! I will be working on this order and placing it first of the week so time is running out.