Paulding.com

2011 Fall Hair Trends!

Bring on the jeans, boots, pumpkin lattes and fabulous, crisp Autumn hair weather! The hair gods have spoken: Technicolor strands are out, choppy, asymmetrical bobs are in, and the braid is here to stay. In 2011, fall hair is all about revivals and evolution. Revivals of the 60s, revivals of the 70s, and revivals of more recent looks, haircuts take their influences from the 20th century, with short haircuts influences by the 1960s and mid-length haircuts influenced by the 1970s. I love that hairstyles come back around with updated tweaks! yahoo.gif

Fall 2011 Hair Color. .."Just change it!"

2011 hair color is more about individual shades. It's not about any change of shade, but a dramatic, head turning change!!

For men...

The men’s fringe is the dominant hair trend for 2011. This textured hair style, with its longer fringe, is the 2011 incarnation of the ‘Caesar cut’ and is trending with straight, wet and curly looks. Also you will be seeing the slick back (think George Clooney) and the classic part (think Carey Grant). Again, reincarnated looks with a trendy twist.

I have natural blonde hair but was thinking about going darker.

Should I do some low lights or an all over color?

My hair gets an ugly dark blonde in the winter time.

I think that a couple different colors of low lights would look awesome and give some good contrast bomb.gif