Paulding.com

August 24th, 2011 Special

Hello PCOM!! Good Afternoon!! Just wanted to let everyone know that on August 24th, you could receive free records by mentioning this ad. Meaning after the consultation is finished with Dr. Grant the next step is to go over financial paperwork explaining what treatment cost would be for your set of braces. Normally the records fee is $150.00, on August 24th the records fee will be free!! Call us today to schedule your free consultation. Also to get your braces placed the down payment would only be $150.00 instead of $300.00 for traditional braces. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and have a great afternoon. :) FYI Records consists of upper and lower impressions, photos, x-ray!!

Good Morning PCOM. We have a couple of openings this afternoon for new patient consultations. Give us a call to schedule your free consultation. :good:

Hi what type of insurance do ya'll take? My oldest daughter needs braces and her dad is going to add her to his insurance so it could help.

Hi what type of insurance do ya'll take? My oldest daughter needs braces and her dad is going to add her to his insurance so it could help.

Hello and Good Afternoon! We accept most all insurance plans Delta Dental Premier, Metlife, United Concordia, Guardian, Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. Just let me know if you have other questions! Thanks!!