Paulding.com

I am so excited on so many levels!

This is a public service announcement! If any of you in the Public of P.com bought Groupon certificates from us, tomorrow is the LAST day to use them. We still have 99 outstanding certificates and since they are limit one per customer (and your children under 18 don't count) then you need to bring another new customer to the store to redeem them.

We have lots of good news to report in downtown Powdertown! First off, all the businesses are open and awaiting your smiling (or grumpy) faces to shop and spend your hard earned cash at our local independently owned Mom & Pop shops. Remember, if you are going to buy items for yourself like books, flowers, dvds, women's and children's clothing, home accessories, plants, cds, handmade quilts, artwork, fresh cupcakes (YES, I said CUPCAKES!) or many many other items, come see us! When you spend your money with us, we put money right back into the community and shop not only with each other, but in our local community & pay local sales taxes to our city and county.

On the note of cupcakes,we have a cupcake place that has opened up for business and all this bookworm can say is WOW! The pictures show the yumminess and I can tell you the giggles and sighs of happiness are heard all over our store and in the streets! They will be open for business from 10am to 6pm tomorrow, Saturday July 9th, and are open Tuesday through Saturday starting next week.

Powder Springs has a new Chief of Police and he seems like he will be taking care of any crime that may be on the rise in our quaint and quiet city!

Best of all, we are BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! For all you naysayers out there that think no one is doing well and all small businesses can't make it , are having a hard time or closing, I see Nah, nope, No way and not us! This doesn't mean we don't want your business and can't use more, just saying really, life is good right now and nobody try to pop our bubble of bliss we are having!

Now, back to your regularly scheduled program. Oh, and by the way... BOO, horror is on sale tomorrow, 20% off, though Rhonda won't be there to hand sell her favorite genre, we will keep you scared with our great selection if you need a good scare!

(since I can't get most my pics to upload, http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1848650972087.2092726.1115095068&l=1b894314a7)

July pics 009.jpg

Gotta try Lily Torte. :good:

So excited about a bakery in town!! :yahoo: I've lived here for 32 1/2 years and don't remember one being in Powder Town.

Just posted pictures, I guess they were too big;o( I am VERY excited as wellyahoo.gifcrazy.gif crazily so!

Gotta try Lily Torte. :good:

So excited about a bakery in town!! :yahoo: I've lived here for 32 1/2 years and don't remember one being in Powder Town.

You are absolutely right Carol. We (my family) moved to Powder Springs in 1975, and to my recollection there has never been a bakery in downtown P-Town.

The bakery is ADORABLE, and the owners/staff are awesome as well.

I can't eat their goods myself, but I went in with my bestie yesterday just to inhale and drool ;) . She said it was the best cookie she had ever tasted, and I heard the same from my Britaini, Matt at the coffee shop and several other friends.

Visit fairly early to mid-day to get the best selection because they are getting so much business they are still becoming accustomed to keeping up with the demand.

I think you will love it!

All of our downtown businesses so very much appreciate the support :wub: .

You are absolutely right Carol. We (my family) moved to Powder Springs in 1975, and to my recollection there has never been a bakery in downtown P-Town.

The bakery is ADORABLE, and the owners/staff are awesome as well.

I can't eat their goods myself, but I went in with my bestie yesterday just to inhale and drool ;) . She said it was the best cookie she had ever tasted, and I heard the same from my Britaini, Matt at the coffee shop and several other friends.

Visit fairly early to mid-day to get the best selection because they are getting so much business they are still becoming accustomed to keeping up with the demand.

I think you will love it!

All of our downtown businesses so very much appreciate the support :wub: .

You said it, Rhonda and I concur!

Susan