Paulding.com

Want to win a free private movie party?

Starting now, and going through next Wednesday, whoever sends the most people to "like" our FB page, will win a free movie event.

If you haven't yet, please go over and "like" our page yourself, and then send your friends over to us. Tell them to post on our wall, that you sent them, and you will win!! yahoo.gifyahoo.gif

This is a $300 value! You can't beat that!

We also offer a $25 referral fee! If someone books a party with us, and lets us know you referred them, we will send you $25.

Soooo..... what are you waiting on! HURRY UP!!! Go like our page and send your friends over.

My link <---------------- GO HERE TO GET STARTED!!!

And being that LPPT is in the lead this surprises you how lol. This is a great idea I hope that business will start picking up for you.

Doesn't surprise me at all, but she may have a real contest on her hands once Mark gets started. He's just busy right now. wink.gif

Business is picking up at a good pace. I have been planning to do this contest from the beginning, but wanted to get a few events under my belt first and work out any kinks I may run into before promoting too much. We are ready to rock now though!!! dirol.gif

Ok peeps, the opportunity for a peep party with movie is slipping away go like and say LPPT or Laurie sent you.

The real winner will be Rebekah helping her get her new business up and going!!

Ok peeps, the opportunity for a peep party with movie is slipping away go like and say LPPT or Laurie sent you.

The contest is going great! We have gained 75 new friends on the FB page in 24 hrs. How awesome is that?? yahoo.gifyahoo.gif

Okay, Ms. Laurie. Will the peep movie party be held at your home at the Tiki Bar? :drinks: Count me in!