Paulding.com

Want to see something hot and steamy?

Did you know it was Twofer Tuesday? We have a subject section every Tuesday at buy one get one free! Today is full of sweet love inspired romance, lots and lots of harlequin and silhouette romance, modern day romance, historical romance and of course hot and steam romance, just like the picture below! Come stock up today!

coffeesteamy.jpg

Listen, sister - controversy sells, doncha know. But yesterday my attempts at controversy got lost in the baby daddy thread, and today all the drama is in the cops vent thread. :pardon: Oh, well...I tried. :D

Listen, sister - controversy sells, doncha know. But yesterday my attempts at controversy got lost in the baby daddy thread, and today all the drama is in the cops vent thread. :pardon: Oh, well...I tried. :D

Dang............I always miss the good stuff........

nope..now its in the welfare crack baby thread...jeez, keep up, will ya?

Sorry, paranormal is nit included but I will make sure I get one on the calendar for next month! I know you will wipe me out so I will have to have a good back up box or ten!

that's ok, i really don't need a special to come and buy books anyway :p i was hoping to come by today but i am not gonna make it :closedeyes: maybe later in the week :pardon: