Paulding.com

Top State Political Leaders Get Free Delta Upgrades

WSB did a story that said Delta gave Platinum and Gold upgrades to several of our state elected officials. Clark Howard said these are worth $10,000 - $15,000 each per year.

And some of the officials were on the state's Transportation Committee and the Economic Development Committee.

But I'm sure these elected officials don't consider any of that when they regulate Delta or other airlines.

And the Supreme Court thinks it is a good idea for corporations to be able to invest directly into campaigns?

My Link

Edited by zoocrew

WSB did a story that said Delta gave Platinum and Gold upgrades to several of our state elected officials. Clark Howard said these are worth $10,000 - $15,000 each per year.

And some of the officials were on the state's Transportation Committee and the Economic Development Committee.

But I'm sure these elected officials don't consider any of that when they regulate Delta or other airlines.

And the Supreme Court thinks it is a good idea for corporations to be able to invest directly into campaigns?

My Link

Oh, what an outrage, right?

Everyone knows it's much more acceptable and legal if "private citizens" contribute to campaigns, right?

Just ask George Soros. He's a bit of an expert on this topic. -_-

• Like 1