Paulding.com

MOVING from the HOME BASE

BTW. FLOOR-IT has the best flooring showroom in all of Paulding County. I have had my home office flooring done by them and installed and will be getting some hardwood flooring installed in our living room and kitchen. I really hope you all come and visit DEEP Green Lighting when i move there along with getting FLOOR-IT to do any carpet/Hardwoods/ and tile work that you need. I will keep you posted and there will be all kinds of LED lighting to see and purchase for your home and office use.

MEXICO LINDO's in Mableton has purchased some LED parking lot lights along with an RGB multicolor changing LED system from me. If your ever that way for lunchtime or dinnertime.. please stop by and say hello.

BTW. FLOOR-IT has the best flooring showroom in all of Paulding County. I have had my home office flooring done by them and installed and will be getting some hardwood flooring installed in our living room and kitchen. I really hope you all come and visit DEEP Green Lighting when i move there along with getting FLOOR-IT to do any carpet/Hardwoods/ and tile work that you need. I will keep you posted and there will be all kinds of LED lighting to see and purchase for your home and office use.

MEXICO LINDO's in Mableton has purchased some LED parking lot lights along with an RGB multicolor changing LED system from me. If your ever that way for lunchtime or dinnertime.. please stop by and say hello.

LOCATION.. my typing and spelling isn't my strong point. :)

post-41546-0-21738500-1304107207_thumb.jpg

I can't wait to stop in and see your showroom.

I love LED's the light is great and it is an opportunity to experience the difference it makes by visiting the showroom and seeing it up close and personal.

I know a lot of my friends are converting for the huge savings on their electric bill, you can't go wrong with the guarantee on the life of the lights.