Paulding.com

WOOT! WOOT! Ace Hardware in New Hope

Check them out!!

See the new ad in the top right hand corner of every page!!

It has their hours and clicks thru to their website!!!

Please join me in welcoming them and wishing them much success!!!

i was thrilled to death when i saw they were reopening!!! yay!! i hate having to drive all the way to home depot to get a pack of 3.00 screws or something or having to get a whole box when i only need four of that kind!! I bought mulch there yesterday...little higher but with gas prices in my truck well worth it!!! HAPPY DANCE!!!

Yea! Glad to hear it. I received a $5 off $20 postcard coupon a few days ago and look forward to using it. Wonder if they'll have the popcorn machine like the previous owners. My kids loved that.

:yahoo: got mine too, i just can't resist a good coupon. now i just have to use it before hubby finds it :ph34r: :lol:

and there better be popcorn :closedeyes: :rofl:

Until it closes again because of their mega high prices. Last time I went in everything was double what I expect to pay in similar stores with like products.

If they lower their prices to something reasonable they will do well. However, when the $20 item is $39.99, I will just drive to Hiram.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 2

Until it closes again because of their mega high prices. Last time I went in everything was double what I expect to pay in similar stores with like products.

If they lower their prices to something reasonable they will do well. However, when the $20 item is $39.99, I will just drive to Hiram.

This store has new owners, I think they deserve a chance before giving everyone the impression that they are high priced.

I visited the store and found the prices to be inline with ordinary products.

They do carry some very high quality items that I was impressed with and would pay that price for.

I'll stop in when I'm in the area and check them out. If the selection and prices look good, I'll keep them in mind.

If, like my experience in more than one Ace stores, I'm followed around and hounded by employees, I won't be back. Ask once if I need help then back off. If I say I'm just looking - let me look without following me around. If I need help, I'll ask.

BTW - We haven't gotten the post card here. Is there a way to get one?

I received the grand opening postcard and wondered if it was a mistake. I did not realize that the store was reopening. I have missed the Ace Hardware greatly since they closed and I will be shopping there as soon as possible. As the OP noted, WOOT! WOOT!!

Thanks Laurie for Coming by the store, as the new owner of the Ace on East Paulding I can assure you that we dropped the prices on all 28,000 items in the store. It was a lot of work for the crew but they did a great job with the new Ace pricing structure. a few things we can't really control prices on is propane and any oil related items like paint. Yes we have plenty of popcorn cooked all day and the annoying gumball machine is still working. We have added over 6000 Craftsman tools with their own store within a store section.Georgia boot and Carhartt are back and we now stock almost the full line of Purina feeds for Hores,Chicken,Goat Dog and Cat, plus, we now have a large selection of Animal health products for all the above categories. Stop by and see us and ask for the special on pinestraw which is 3 for $10 and next week we have an 8 page flier with lots of great deals going out to 28,000 residents within 5 miles of the store. look forward to seeing you there. thanks for all the great comments. Don Osteen