Paulding.com

GEORGIA SOCK MONKEY

These Sock Monkeys were VERY popular when I had them in stock earlier. The vendor has them back in stock and I ordered a Georgia one. They are also available for and can be ordered for Clemson, Texas, North Carolina. Ohio State, Florida and LSU. A perfect alternative for the Easter Basket other than a bunny. :)

This University of Georgia 18" stuffed toy sock monkey has team logo embroidered on the front chest.

Classic retro design in the traditional brown, with red lips. Great for all ages.

ONLY $15.00

georgiasockmonkey.jpg

These Sock Monkeys were VERY popular when I had them in stock earlier. The vendor has them back in stock and I ordered a Georgia one. They are also available for and can be ordered for Clemson, Texas, North Carolina. Ohio State, Florida and LSU. A perfect alternative for the Easter Basket other than a bunny. :)

This University of Georgia 18" stuffed toy sock monkey has team logo embroidered on the front chest.

Classic retro design in the traditional brown, with red lips. Great for all ages.

ONLY $15.00

georgiasockmonkey.jpg

These are adorable!!

• 4 weeks later...

Awwww, I wish you had a Michigan one. If you do ever happen upon one let me know!

If the vendor comes out with it for Michigan I will definitely let you know. My best friend's SIL is a huge Michigan fan so I am always on the lookout for Wolverine merchandise.

I want a UF and an LSU one. :)

Shoot me a PM when they come in and we can arrange pick up!!

I can paypal the $$ if you need it in advanced.

Are you needing these in time for Easter??? Let me know so I can get the order in. THANKS!

Can I trade the Florida monkey for a Georgia one? It only has a big red circle and red mark across the Gator--and probably a few teeth marks--ha!

My niece was not happy with me for getting the Florida monkey for Mom's dog!

Can I trade the Florida monkey for a Georgia one? It only has a big red circle and red mark across the Gator--and probably a few teeth marks--ha!

My niece was not happy with me for getting the Florida monkey for Mom's dog!

All Sales Are Final! BUT.......you can get the Georgia Monkey to add to your dog's collection. ;) OR, you can give it to your niece for Easter. :yahoo:

If the vendor comes out with it for Michigan I will definitely let you know. My best friend's SIL is a huge Michigan fan so I am always on the lookout for Wolverine merchandise.

Are you needing these in time for Easter??? Let me know so I can get the order in. THANKS!

Nope....just for whenever. I can wait ;)

All Sales Are Final! BUT.......you can get the Georgia Monkey to add to your dog's collection. ;) OR, you can give it to your niece for Easter. :yahoo:

I gave my niece one for Christmas. Mom opened it by mistake and thought it was for her dog--that's why I took the Florida one you had left.

I noticed you have a lot of cute stuff on ebay, too. I'll keep looking!

I gave my niece one for Christmas. Mom opened it by mistake and thought it was for her dog--that's why I took the Florida one you had left.

I noticed you have a lot of cute stuff on ebay, too. I'll keep looking!

I didn't realize you got one Christmas was for your niece. LOLOLOL that is too funny about your mom giving it to the dog. :lol:

THANKS for the compliment on my ebay listings. I need to be doing some more of that instead of staying on here and FB. ;)