Paulding.com

We had breakfast at The Taste of Dixie

we decided to go to The taste of Dixie for breakfast Saturday morning... and yummy.....

Billy told us that he has rented the spot next to him and he will be knocking a wall out to have more seating... I wanted to try the breakfast burrito he had, and I did not see any on the breakfast bar, so I ask him about them and he said he had so much on there that he was waiting to run out of something before he added the burritos on the breakfast bar.. and I told him that was fine no problem..

The next thing I knew the waitress was bringing me one.. Billy had fixed me one and sent it to me..

he came out and talked to us for a while... and in case anyone is wondering NO i did not have the stuffed french toast.. It was so tempting... but I got out of there without eating any of his famous peanut butter french toast which happens to be my favorite.,,.

and while we were there more pcom members came in to eat I know them from being friends with them but I do not know who they are on here I just heard them mention pcom..

Good Luck Billy.. I wish you the best..

We also went on Sat. morning. We were the only ones there until another couple came in (probably was you and your hubby). It was very good! We will go back again.

Did another couple come in an join you?

We went Saturday also... It was not a pleasant experience... :closedeyes: :closedeyes: :closedeyes:

sorry to hear that Thoughts.. so far it has been good for us...

Did another couple come in an join you?

No, it was just my hubby and myself and as we were finishing up about 9-9:30 another couple came in and I thought that it might have been you.

sorry to hear that Thoughts.. so far it has been good for us...

This was our first time eating there and it was good for us also. I would like to go try dinner there sometime too. I looked at the menu and all of the sides sounded good.