Paulding.com

A few weeks ago one of our new team members, Gary Steele, suggested his Jambalaya for a special, so we decided to give it a try. The response was enormous, not only did we sell out, but the feed back was overwhelming to do this more often. We also did a Low Country Shrimp Boil as well as Shrimp & Catfish Gumbo and got the same response so we've decided to just make Friday's Cajun Friday. Sorry this will only be for lunch for now but we do plan on extending it to dinner for certain nights soon. Today's special is Shrimp Creole with French Bread. Come on in and try some today!!!

See ya' at Rodney's!!!

OK. Who went? Was it good? I would love to have gone but I already had lunch plans.

When I first read the post I thought it would be great for supper. My stomach had already begun preparing itself for some shrimp creole. Well I kept reading and saw it was only for lunch. What a let down. That's OK, I'll keep it in mind for next Friday.

Hey Rodney, if you do this again next week will you post it on Thursday so I can modify my plans if I need to?

Again, who went? Would you recommend it?

OK. Who went? Was it good? I would love to have gone but I already had lunch plans.

When I first read the post I thought it would be great for supper. My stomach had already begun preparing itself for some shrimp creole. Well I kept reading and saw it was only for lunch. What a let down. That's OK, I'll keep it in mind for next Friday.

Hey Rodney, if you do this again next week will you post it on Thursday so I can modify my plans if I need to?

Again, who went? Would you recommend it?

Our website is updated weekly (usually on Monday morning) of the upcoming specials. We will be having Andouille Burger with Remoulade Sauce and Grilled Onions, Cajun Taters and a Pickle Wedge on Friday, February 4th. We are strongly considering continuing the Cajun Friday specials through to dinner. We'll keep you posted when the decision is finalized. Make your plans now for lunch on Friday!! :)