Paulding.com

SCARVES, GLOVES, KIDS MITTENS, TOBOGGANS **NEW**

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT - ONLY $2.00 EACH OR MIX 'N MATCH 3/$5.00 ONLY $1.00 EACH!! ALL ARE NEW WITH TAGS! Many styles only have one available, many have two. DH just found the tote of these left from when I sold them last year. Don't miss out!!

Plaid Scarves Retail Priced $9.99:

Gloveshatsscarves006.jpg

Solid Scarves Retail Priced $9.99:

Gloveshatsscarves007.jpg

Safety Orange THERMAL INSULATION Gloves Retail Priced $9.99

Gloveshatsscarves004.jpg

Kids Mittens THINSULATE Retail Priced $5.99:

Available in Red, Yellow, Blue or Black

Gloveshatsscarves005.jpg

Multi-Color Toboggans Retail Priced $7.99:

Gloveshatsscarves014.jpg

Solid Toboggans Retail Priced $7.99:

Gloveshatsscarves012.jpg

"Cozy Yar

Safety Orange or Yellow Toboggans Retail Priced $8.99:

Gloveshatsscarves008.jpg

Safety Orange and Black Reversible Toboggan Retail Priced $8.99:

Gloveshatsscarves015.jpg

Safety Orange and Gray Camo Reversible Toboggan Retail Priced $8.99:

Gloveshatsscarves016.jpg(I only have one of these available so I was unable to take a pic with it of the solid camo side.)

Very pretty.. I love them all..

One thing please don't yell or smack me. :wub: I have lived in Paulding all my life and all my life I have heard people calling a hat, a toboggan. This has always drove me insane. ( a short drive I assure you) You guys do know that a Toboggan is a long flat-bottomed light sled right? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/toboggan When I was younger I always corrected my mom and she always got angry.. :rofl: I guess it is just one of those things..

But besides that, They are very lovely items.. I like the dark blue plaid scarf.

Very pretty.. I love them all..

One thing please don't yell or smack me. :wub: I have lived in Paulding all my life and all my life I have heard people calling a hat, a toboggan. This has always drove me insane. ( a short drive I assure you) You guys do know that a Toboggan is a long flat-bottomed light sled right? http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/toboggan When I was younger I always corrected my mom and she always got angry.. :rofl: I guess it is just one of those things..

But besides that, They are very lovely items.. I like the dark blue plaid scarf.

No offense taken. Actually my DH brought home the GRANDS a really nice, pretty, bright green toboggan and they had a lot of fun sledding on it these past few days. But as with MANY items~especially in the South~there can~and ARE~different definitions of words. I have lived in four states and people always referred to wearing a "toboggan" on their heads. IF it is called a toboggan and people want to wear it on their head, then it IS a toboggan. Maybe you are the only one "This has always drove me insane." Just sayin. ;) Thanks for the compliment on the items. They are lovely and nice~especially for the price!!!

• Like 1

I am going to email my sister the link because she was looking for some mittens for her son.

THANK YOU!

I need the blue mittens.

THANKS. I will PM you my contact info.

I have a couple more of the blue if anyone else is interested.

MORE BAD WEATHER IS IN THE FORECAST ~ BE PREPARED!!!! ALL OF THE ABOVE ARE ONLY $1.00 EACH!!! AS YOU SEE SOME ARE RETAIL PRICED AS MUCH AS $9.99! COME 'N GET 'EM!

I'd like some gloves, scarfs, and toboggons in blue and/or gray--10 total--mostly gloves and toboggans. Can I come by Saturday around noon? I need to pick up my monkey, too. Thanks!