Paulding.com

looking for small business owners to help me

Actually any size business owner could probably use this. Any small or big business need to realize how important it is to know your business and the skills necessary to be successful and what it takes to stay in business!

That is why we need you to attend our Business Seminar- Cashing in on Your Business Potential. Here is a link Free seminar to the place to get more info on it and best thing about it is it costs NOTHING! Nada, Free! Best price in town.

You've asked for it! Now You've Got IT!

Come and learn everything you need to know about running a successful business

$100.00 CASH GIVEAWAY!! FREE BUSINESS SEMINAR

PUBLIC INVITED-COME ONE, COME ALL-THIS IS NOT EXCLUSIVE TO WWB MEMBERS OR WOMEN-ANYONE WHO WANTS TO LEARN MORE ABOUT RUNNING A PROFITABLE BUSINESS IS WELCOME!

Oh, and by the way our Business section is 25% off today! Start being successful now! We are open until 5pm today!

I wish you were around about 3 years ago, when I had to learn the hard way! :lol:

This is a good opportunity folks, for those of you who are looking into running your own business! I'd be all over it, if I were you!

I wish you were around about 3 years ago, when I had to learn the hard way! :lol:

This is a good opportunity folks, for those of you who are looking into running your own business! I'd be all over it, if I were you!

Hope we see lots of p.com faces there. Oh wait, I don't know what most of you look like :blink:

Hope we see lots of p.com faces there. Oh wait, I don't know what most of you look like :blink:

Right?

Geez...you see my face, you know who I am. I even use my 'real' name :p . That's what Scarlet said when she came in "I recognize that redhead" !!! lol

PLEASE introduce yourself to us, we wanna know who you are!

Right?

Geez...you see my face, you know who I am. I even use my 'real' name :p . That's what Scarlet said when she came in "I recognize that redhead" !!! lol

PLEASE introduce yourself to us, we wanna know who you are!

You are so right , Rhonda! Great suggestion! :blush: