Paulding.com

Men's Two-Tone Utility Gloves

01/17/11: ADDED PHOTOS OF GEORGIA and RAIDERS GLOVES!!

01/03/10: FINAL MARKDOWN BELOW WHOLESALE PRICE!!CAN NOT BEAT THIS DEAL!

The remaining Men's Utility Gloves are now available for ONLY $4.00!!! GREAT DEAL!!!! These are GREAT for work, driving, warmth, etc. Not all the teams are shown in the photo and not all the teams in the photo are available.

This is a list of what I have in stock:

RAIDERS

AUBURN TIGERS

GEORGIA BULLDOGS

ATLANTA BRAVES

ATLANTA FALCONS

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

DALLAS COWBOYS

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

**PLEASE NOTE MANY TEAMS ONLY HAVE ONE PAIR AVAILABLE**

Georgia2toneRedBlackGloves-1.jpg

Raiders2ToneGloves7-1.jpg

GlovesFfootsiesJetsey005.jpg

The remaining Men's Utility Gloves are now available for ONLY $5.00!!! GREAT DEAL!!!! These are GREAT for work, driving, warmth, etc. Not all the teams are shown in the photo and not all the teams in the photo are available.

This is a list of what I have in stock:

RAIDERS

AUBURN TIGERS

GEORGIA BULLDOGS

ATLANTA BRAVES

ATLANTA FALCONS

MINNESOTA VIKINGS

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

DALLAS COWBOYS

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

**PLEASE NOTE MANY TEAMS ONLY HAVE ONE PAIR AVAILABLE**

**FIRST COME FIRST SERVE**

GlovesFfootsiesJetsey005.jpg

Sorry, did it wrong the first time. Since Matthew didn't get Jacob any gloves. Do you have any small enough for him? And of course Alabama!! Let me know and I will get with you Saturday.

Sorry, did it wrong the first time. Since Matthew didn't get Jacob any gloves. Do you have any small enough for him? And of course Alabama!! Let me know and I will get with you Saturday.

HEY! I am sorry but the photo is from when the gloves originally arrived. DH and I both think we still have some for Alabama but I didn't put them on the list in this thread because we haven't been able to find where we put them "so we would know where they are!". :lol: I am not sure if they would fit Jacob but when I come across them I will be sure and let you know and we can try. THANKS.

COME 'N GET 'EM!

Snow and ice is on it's way. Have warm gloves handy.

PLEASE go by the list of teams available and not what is shown in the photo. It was taken when the gloves originally arrived and many teams shown are no longer available.

COME 'N GET 'EM!

Snow and ice is on it's way. Have warm gloves handy.

PLEASE go by the list of teams available and not what is shown in the photo. It was taken when the gloves originally arrived and many teams shown are no longer available.

I need you to mail me a new invoice :D Also, did you find any Alabama gloves??

I need you to mail me a new invoice :D Also, did you find any Alabama gloves??

I resent your invoice just a bit ago. No, I haven't found the AL gloves I may order some more if I can't - DH needs another pair, he has worn his out! He is spoiled to wearing a pair to drive and the pair he wears at work are looking a little shabby. Let me know how many pair you need and if I can't find the ones I have here I will let ya know if I order. I won't have any trouble selling the Alabama ones when I do find them. :)

I resent your invoice just a bit ago. No, I haven't found the AL gloves I may order some more if I can't - DH needs another pair, he has worn his out! He is spoiled to wearing a pair to drive and the pair he wears at work are looking a little shabby. Let me know how many pair you need and if I can't find the ones I have here I will let ya know if I order. I won't have any trouble selling the Alabama ones when I do find them. :)

Only need one pair of the Alabama gloves

Ok...1 falcon's one and how about 1 Cowboys one?

Gotcha taken care of!

Only need one pair of the Alabama gloves

and to njills:

If I cannot find the Alabama ones tomorrow or Monday (since I will be snowed in) I will call and order more.

• 2 weeks later...