Paulding.com

Two-Toned Mens Grip Gloves

we have the GA gloves and we love them.

SS how much are you asking for these?

Thanks, LR. They have been very popular and everyone who has gotten them loves them.

They are $6.00. OOPS.......I forgot this wasn't the original post with all the specifics. ;) LOL

I want the Dolphins pair please! Let me know how much

They are $6.00. I only have one pair of Dolphins so Please let me know if you want them for sure and I will hold them for you. THANKS!!

Thanks, LR. They have been very popular and everyone who has gotten them loves them.

They are $6.00. OOPS.......I forgot this wasn't the original post with all the specifics. ;) LOL

They are $6.00. I only have one pair of Dolphins so Please let me know if you want them for sure and I will hold them for you. THANKS!!

Thanks for letting me know...

I would like to get 4 pair of the falcons please

I will double check and make sure I have 4 extra pair. I have been gone ALL day and haven't had a chance to pull the pre-orders and see how many pair I have left. I do have a couple more pair that are enroute if I don't have 4 here so I should have ya covered. THANKS!!!

When is good for you Monday?

Answered your PM. See ya tomorrow. :)

I'll take the Longhorns, I didnt see those when I was there:)

Need to pick up Monday if thats okay, going to make a great Birthday present.

Love my other ones!

I am sorry but the Longhorns pair was pre-ordered and have been sold. That is why you didn't see them when you were here - they had already been picked up.

Thanks for letting me know...

;) THANKS.