Paulding.com

Help families in need; win a flat screen tv!

TEAM Chiropractic is helping local families this holiday season. We are holding a food anf toy drive at the office. You dontation will be given a point value that will determine how may times you will be entered into the drawing for a flat screen tv. You do not need to be a patient of the office to participate. We look forward to serving others in this season of hope and gratitude. Donations will be distributed to West Ridge, Eagle Point, and Trinity Churches.

Dr. Nicole Benge

678-402-1091

TEAM Chiropractic is helping local families this holiday season. We are holding a food anf toy drive at the office. You dontation will be given a point value that will determine how may times you will be entered into the drawing for a flat screen tv. You do not need to be a patient of the office to participate. We look forward to serving others in this season of hope and gratitude. Donations will be distributed to West Ridge, Eagle Point, and Trinity Churches.

Dr. Nicole Benge

678-402-1091

When is the drawing? Can donations be made online through PayPal? What size and brand is the TV?

The drawing will be held at our Community Christmas party (before Christmas so you could use it for a gift).. It is a 19"flat screen, I do not have the brand name (off the top of my head), but it is on display at our office. We are accapting gift cards, toy or food donations. We are not set up for pay pal donations - sorry.

Dr. Nicole

678-402-1091 feel free to call with any additional questions!

The drawing will be held at our Community Christmas party (before Christmas so you could use it for a gift).. It is a 19"flat screen, I do not have the brand name (off the top of my head), but it is on display at our office. We are accapting gift cards, toy or food donations. We are not set up for pay pal donations - sorry.

Dr. Nicole

678-402-1091 feel free to call with any additional questions!

Thanks!

• Like 1

That's pretty cool... minor suggestion though, change the title to read "Help Families in need, and win a flat screen TV". I first thought it meant help families in need by winning a flat sceen TV for them. But I'll try to come by and donate some things.

• Like 1

That's pretty cool... minor suggestion though, change the title to read "Help Families in need, and win a flat screen TV". I first thought it meant help families in need by winning a flat sceen TV for them. But I'll try to come by and donate some things.

That's what I thought it meant too, and I was a bit appalled.

Perhaps it will be corrected soon, because it looks just terrible as written.

I hope your drive goes well. People give for all kinds of reasons. Some for flat screen TVs.

Edited by TabbyCat

Donations are awarded a point value based on size of donation. This will determine the number of times you will be entered into the drawing for the TV. There are many charities looking for help this year and we are hoping to build some excitment by making it a game. Thanks to all who are participating!

Donations are awarded a point value based on size of donation. This will determine the number of times you will be entered into the drawing for the TV. There are many charities looking for help this year and we are hoping to build some excitment by making it a game. Thanks to all who are participating!

You might get more people to look at the thread if you change the title. I wasn't going to look at it myself but, then I got to thinking, I could be reading it wrong.

Also, you might want to tell us how many points one could earn with what kind of donation. As in, 1 point for $10 donation/value or 2 points for $20 donation/value and so on. jmho