Paulding.com

ALABAMA and AUBURN Silly Bands Bandz

JUST A FEW PACKAGES REMAINING. IF I AM HOLDING THEM FOR YOU PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ASAP. WHEN THEY ARE GONE, THEY ARE GONE. GREAT FOR THE STOCKING!!!

I have in stock ALABAMA and AUBURN Silly Bands/Bandz. Both are OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLEGIATE PRODUCT and are Retail Priced $5.99. (I have seen them at the Mall priced $6.99-$7.99.) I am selling them for 50% off Retail - ONLY $3.00 per pack. Perfect for stuffing the Christmas Stocking! LIMITED SUPPLY!

terrymartinsaj009-1.jpg

I have in stock ALABAMA and AUBURN Silly Bands/Bandz. Both are OFFICIALLY LICENSED COLLEGIATE PRODUCT and are Retail Priced $5.99. (I have seen them at the Mall priced $6.99-$7.99.) I am selling them for 50% off Retail - ONLY $3.00 per pack. Perfect for stuffing the Christmas Stocking! LIMITED SUPPLY!

terrymartinsaj009-1.jpg

So what are the shapes? I'm interested in the Alabama ones....

Can you please add a pack of Alabama ones to my sock monkey?

Thanks...Susan :)

YES - no problem. THANKS!!

Hey girl...I want 2 Auburn and 1 Alabama..can you set them aside for me and I will come get them on Friday?

SURE, no problem. THANKS!!

I think this leaves me with only one pack of Auburn remaining.

I need 2 or 3 packs of ALABAMA Can I pick them up on Friday? are you still off bus.6?

Edited by Raider Mom

Do you have a store I am interested in the Auburn ones.

No, I sell out of my home but you are welcome to come by. I only have one package of the Auburn ones left.

I need 2 or 3 packs of ALABAMA Can I pick them up on Friday? are you still off bus.6?

Friday should work as I will be here as far as I know. Yes, I am still in the same location. THANKS!!

Do you still have the Alabama ones?

Yes and I have two packs put aside with your Mom's monkeys. :) RTR!!!!!

I am still interested in a pack or two of the Alabama ones.....but did you not see my question about what the shape was? It may seem dumb to you, but I would like to know. :pardon:

I am sorry but NO, I did not see your question. I apologize for the oversight and no I do not think it is a dumb question! The shapes are: jersey, goal post, elephant, "A" logo and helmet.

I have not opened up any of the packages to take a photo but here is a link from ebay that has them for $6.87 + $3.99 shipping. It shows the shapes. Thanks for your inquiry.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Alabama-Tide-NCAA-Logo-Bandz-Silly-Rubber-Bands-20PK-/280540589823?pt=US_NCAA_Fan_Shop&hash=item415185aeff

I am interested in getting two packs of the Alabama ones - but I don't know where you are. Can you PM me with the info so we can arrange sale? thanks (and I hope you didn't think I was being snooty...cuz I wasn't I just was feeling kinda chopped liverish when you didn't answer my question from earlier?? :blink: )

I am interested in getting two packs of the Alabama ones - but I don't know where you are. Can you PM me with the info so we can arrange sale? thanks (and I hope you didn't think I was being snooty...cuz I wasn't I just was feeling kinda chopped liverish when you didn't answer my question from earlier?? :blink: )

OH NO!! I didn't think you were snotty at all and I'm sorry I overlooked your initial question. I spent Tuesday night (9PM-4AM) in the hospital ER so when I finally did get back online I simply overlooked it. I'm sorry ~ my p.com customers are too good to me ~ I would never intentionally ignore anyone. Not sure if you know but I am visually impaired so sometimes I do overlook things. I will send ya the info to get in touch with me and I will hold two packs of Alabama for you. THANKS!!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can you please add a pack of Alabama ones to my sock monkey?

Thanks...Susan :)

HEY Girl! Have you picked up your Monkey & Silly Bands? I cannot remember. Let me know if you haven't and still want them. I have very few packs of the SB left. Sorry for my bad memory, but????? Have a great Sunday.

Karen

770-310-4459