Paulding.com

Collegiate Sock Monkeys -- CUTE

I am going to be placing an order for one of the Hottest Items on the current market: Sock Monkeys!! Let me know if you would like to place an order. "THINK CHRISTMAS"

18" stuffed toy sock monkey has team logo embroidered on the front chest.

Classic retro design in the traditional brown, with red lips.

GREAT For All Ages.

$15.00 each

OR

2 or More: $14.00 each

Alabama:

SockMonkeyAL.jpg

Auburn:

SockMonkeyAU.jpg

Florida:

SockMonkeyFL.jpg

LSU:

SockMonkeyLSU.jpg

Ohio State:

SockMonkeyOhioSt.jpg

Texas:

SockMonkeyTX.jpg

I have seen several of your posts with nice items. Do you have a "store" I could visit?

I remember a while back you had a jersey type computer bag and I have a friend looking for one. Also, do the sock monkeys come with Penn State?

TIA

I do not have a store as I sell out of my home. You are welcome to come by and check out my merchandise. I do have computer bags for several different teams in stock.

No, the sock monkeys are not available for Penn State but if they become available I'll be sure to let you know.

THANKS!!

I think the Kia car commercial made those sock monkeys famous again..

I got one at Sadie's yard sale... for my mama she loves them..

SS those are so dang cute...

THANKS, LR!! Isn't it funny how a car commercial can reincarnate something that we loved years ago???? I saw your post after Sadies yard sale that you got one from her. NEAT!

Thanks. Is it possible you could send me some pics of the bags via email? I will message you the address. Interested in UGA/Tech/Alabama...thanks.

I am sorry but I am a bit confused. (It doesn't take much to confuse me!!) What Bags????

:ninja:

my yard sales are starting to become famous...lol

YES THEY ARE!!!!! ;) LOVED IT!

Thanks. Is it possible you could send me some pics of the bags via email? I will message you the address. Interested in UGA/Tech/Alabama...thanks.

OKAY.........I just went through the posts in this thread and realized you were asking about the computer bags someone had mentioned. SORRY FOR MY CONFUSION!!!

They are not available in the teams you mentioned, only NFL & MLB. SORRY!!! I would LOVE to have UGA, Tech & Bama! :(

OKAY.........I just went through the posts in this thread and realized you were asking about the computer bags someone had mentioned. SORRY FOR MY CONFUSION!!!

They are not available in the teams you mentioned, only NFL & MLB. SORRY!!! I would LOVE to have UGA, Tech & Bama! :(

Darn.....ignore the IM I sent you then.:(

THANKS to everyone who has placed an order. These are proving to be VERY popular - as I knew they would be. Something Cute and Unique that you can't run to the Marts and pick up for a loved one. ;) I plan on placing this order tomorrow. So, if you would like to place an order, just let me know. TIA!!!

BTW, the sock monkeys are NOT available right now for UGA. Sorry!

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE VENDOR AND THEY JUST GOT UGA IN!!!!

THANKS to everyone who has placed an order. These are proving to be VERY popular - as I knew they would be. Something Cute and Unique that you can't run to the Marts and pick up for a loved one. ;) I plan on placing this order tomorrow. So, if you would like to place an order, just let me know. TIA!!!

BTW, the sock monkeys are NOT available right now for UGA. Sorry!

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE VENDOR AND THEY JUST GOT UGA IN!!!!

Can you check to see if they have Ole Miss? Thanks!

The Sock Monkeys are on their way to GAW-GIAAAAA!!!! IF you contacted me to place an order they will arrive Friday. (outside possibility tomorrow) So, please be watching and I'll let ya know when they are here to make arrangements to pick up. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! I really appreciate the support of p.com.

The Sock Monkeys are on their way to GAW-GIAAAAA!!!! IF you contacted me to place an order they will arrive Friday. (outside possibility tomorrow) So, please be watching and I'll let ya know when they are here to make arrangements to pick up. THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!! I really appreciate the support of p.com.

Can you still order or is it to late?

Can you still order or is it to late?

The order was placed and shipped to me yesterday. But, I will have an extra Alabama, Auburn and LSU. They will be here tomorrow for pickup. Do you want me to save the Bama one for you???? RTR!!!!

The order was placed and shipped to me yesterday. But, I will have an extra Alabama, Auburn and LSU. They will be here tomorrow for pickup. Do you want me to save the Bama one for you???? RTR!!!!

I'll take the Auburn one if you haven't sold it yet!

:-)

Thanks!

Yes please

You've got it!!! UPS tried to deliver today but I wasn't home. I will pick them up from the office tomorrow morning. Let me know when you want to pick up. THANKS!!!

I'll take the Auburn one if you haven't sold it yet!

:-)

Thanks!

Someone has contacted me about the Auburn one already and she needs another Auburn one. I will see if all who pre-ordered pick up and if not, I'll let ya know. I probably will be ordering more monkeys after I recoup from this investment. LOL. THANKS SO MUCH!!!