Paulding.com

Has anyone tried or heard of alternative locations to see at least part of the Blue Angels/Canadian Snow Birds that are performing at the air show?

I have some that would not last to fight the crowd at Dobbins.

A couple of years ago I tried the top of Kennesaw Mountain, but you realy can't see that much that far north.

Has anyone tried or heard of alternative locations to see at least part of the Blue Angels/Canadian Snow Birds that are performing at the air show?

I have some that would not last to fight the crowd at Dobbins.

A couple of years ago I tried the top of Kennesaw Mountain, but you realy can't see that much that far north.

The only piece of advice I can give is that I was driving on 41 yesterday in Marietta, and I happened to see the Blue Angels for a few seconds. Pretty cool, but I doubt you'll get a full view.

I was out that way yesterday and almost rear-ended a car while I was watching the show and driving. I saw some folks in the parking lot of the Big Chicken watching and know some other people who watched from Kennesaw Mountain. Maybe find a fast food restaurant in the general area that has outdoor seating.