Paulding.com

Collegiate Foot-Z-Sox & Car/Truck Mats

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL WHICH MEANS THE HOLIDAYS ARE NOT FAR AWAY. THINK CHRISTMAS AND HAVE THESE GREAT GIFTS PURCHASED AND PAID FOR BEFORE THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

Currently taking pre-orders for the following:

These University terry cloth "Foot-Z-Sox" footies have team logo embroidered on top and non-skid team name and dot design backing. (Great to stuff the stocking with.)

OSFM

$10.00/pair ~OR~ 2 pair or more $8.00/pair

Mix and Match Teams:

GeorgiaHouseshoes.jpg

alabams.jpg

LSUHouseshoes.jpg

FloridaHouseshoes.jpg

AuburnHouseshoes.jpg

Car Truck Mats

MSRP Price: $42.99

Sport Source Price: $30.00

These University car mats have team logo print on the front of a 100% nylon face.

•Rubber teeth non skid backing.

•Precision stitched protective edging.

•Includes 2 car mats.

AlabamaCarMats.jpg

FloridaCarMats.jpg

GeorgiaCarMats.jpg

TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF FALL WHICH MEANS THE HOLIDAYS ARE NOT FAR AWAY. THINK CHRISTMAS AND HAVE THESE GREAT GIFTS PURCHASED AND PAID FOR BEFORE THE HOLIDAY RUSH!!

Currently taking pre-orders for the following:

These University terry cloth "Foot-Z-Sox" footies have team logo embroidered on top and non-skid team name and dot design backing. (Great to stuff the stocking with.)

OSFM

$10.00/pair ~OR~ 2 pair or more $8.00/pair

Mix and Match Teams:

GeorgiaHouseshoes.jpg

alabams.jpg

LSUHouseshoes.jpg

FloridaHouseshoes.jpg

AuburnHouseshoes.jpg

Car Truck Mats

MSRP Price: $42.99

Sport Source Price: $30.00

These University car mats have team logo print on the front of a 100% nylon face.

•Rubber teeth non skid backing.

•Precision stitched protective edging.

•Includes 2 car mats.

AlabamaCarMats.jpg

FloridaCarMats.jpg

GeorgiaCarMats.jpg

I'll take a UGA, 2 UF, an Auburn and a UF of the socks.

When will they come in and need to be paid for?

I plan to order them the first of next week after giving people time to place their order. It usually is a 2-day ship time. I would greatly appreciate anyone who would/could pre-pay or pay a deposit. I am able to sell my merchandise at a good price to my customers by limiting my profit margin to the minimal. It helps offset my investment if ppl do want to place a deposit or pre-pay. THANKS!!

I plan to order them the first of next week after giving people time to place their order. It usually is a 2-day ship time. I would greatly appreciate anyone who would/could pre-pay or pay a deposit. I am able to sell my merchandise at a good price to my customers by limiting my profit margin to the minimal. It helps offset my investment if ppl do want to place a deposit or pre-pay. THANKS!!

Sorry!!

1 UGA

3 UF

1 Auburn