Paulding.com

Does your carpet need repaired?

Is your carpet wrinkled?

We offer a full range of carpet repairs from stain removal to stretching. Call our office for more information and schedule your FREE estimate. Be sure to mention Paulding.com and receive 10% off entire job.

Ask for Wayne when calling 678-401-4418.

Can you give me a "ball park estimate" on stretching carpet in an average size living room? Our whole house has wrinkled carpet bad. But hate to see how much it's going to cost to repair.

Its very difficult to price without seeing the area but our minimum is $75.00. I would recommend scheduling a free estimate anytime monday-friday.

Thanks Wayne

Bumping for tha AM folks.

Feel free to ask any questions you may have regarding carpet cleaning or carpet repairs.

How often do you have to get it stretched before it stays?. My wrinkles came back after 6 months. Thanks

How often do you have to get it stretched before it stays?. My wrinkles came back after 6 months. Thanks

If wrinkles continue to return that could mean that the wood strips under the carpet is not holding it properly. Do you move your furniture around alot, and was your carpet restretched using a power stretcher?