Paulding.com

What does that have to do with anything?

And I agree, family SHOULD come first. So why is it that P'ette isn't offering some alternate dates for a debate?

Psst! We all know why P'ette doesn't want to have to debate Will. Who is going to say it first is really the only question. ;)

How do you know that she hasn't offered alternate dates for a debate? Have you personally spoken with her about this or is this just second or third hand information?

Truly, I am not trying to be confrontational, I just know that sometimes things get a little misconstrued on message forums.

Edited by Beach Bum
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll have to be sure I keep this straight. According to your most vocal (and obnoxious) supporters here:   -- When it's a voted-upon increase from the BOC in a declining home values market, it's

You all go talk and re-group. I've got other things to do that doesn't involve any of you.   Of course, it's now painfully obvious why Avery choose some guy from out of town to be his campaign ma

The point is that many of the folks that voted to pass this were the ones who signed the no tax agreement. Lets not forget about not funding the home owners tax relief grant either. If we are going

How do you know that she hasn't offered alternate dates for a debate? Have you personally spoken with her about this or is this just second or third hand information?

Truly, I am not trying to be confrontational, I just know that sometimes things get a little misconstrued on message forums.

Will Avery has offered to debate at any time and any place, so long as there is an unbiased, third party moderator. To date Will has not had anyone contact him regarding an alternate date to the October 7th debate.

What does that have to do with anything?

And I agree, family SHOULD come first. So why is it that P'ette isn't offering some alternate dates for a debate?

Psst! We all know why P'ette doesn't want to have to debate Will. Who is going to say it first is really the only question. wink.gif

She didn't back away from Daniel Stout in any of the several forums in which they appeared together. I've no reason to believe she fears Avery.

Will Avery has offered to debate at any time and any place, so long as there is an unbiased, third party moderator. To date Will has not had anyone contact him regarding an alternate date to the October 7th debate.

Has Will spoken directly to Paulette regarding a debate?

Ask Will.

You need his number?

Yes please. I have ask a couple of questions of him on p.com that have yet to be answered as follows:

1) I ask if he made the statement about "corrupt developers" and if so, which developers is he referring to and for what specific reasons (not looking for generalities here);

2) I ask (in another thread) if he had been given the same exact set of data, information, circumstances, etc. at the time the school bond was voted on, would he (if he were in Paulette's shoes as a school board member) have voted on putting the bond issue before the citizens of this county for a vote? If not, what would he had done differently (with specifics).

I'm sure Mr. Avery is a busy man and doesn't spend all his time here on p.com so maybe he just hasn't had the opporunity to answer me yet. I applaud Will and Paulette both for caring enough about our community to run for public office - that in itself is very admirable as "somebody has to do that job".

Has Will spoken directly to Paulette regarding a debate?

As per the press release my campaign put forth, I have spoken with Mrs. Braddock regarding a series of three debates. Her response to me was that she will be busy and out of town often between now and the election and she might be able to do something in October, but was not sure that her schedule would allow it. I know that she has declined a debate held by the Chamber of Commerce at their monthly luncheon on October 7th. There is another debate planned by the Paulding Business Association for October 14, but I am not sure if she has responded to that offer.

The reality of the matter is that these are tough times that we are going through right now, and I am willing to put my views on the line and talk about possible solutions to problems. Thus far, my campaign has been transparent with my points of view and have answered all questions presented. I am not relying on a letter beside my name to win this election, but am talking about what is effecting the lives of the people of Paulding County.

Here is an unabridged email that one of my supporters received from Mrs. Braddock in response to an inquiry about a debate:

"Well there is a debate at the Chamber, but I am out of town and won't be there. Will's campaign person and my campaign person are supposed to be looking at schedules for October, but I have some other stuff I'm trying to get scheduled first - working around some other schedules - so I won't know until that is done.

I don't really have a need to debate him again, I've been in a couple of debates with him already, so I think people are pretty clear about where we stand on issues - so if we can't work out a date when we are both available, then we may not have one. You can call me any time you have questions about where I stand though. "

I am open to any date set by anyone. It is my duty as a public servant to inform the people of the county and district as to where I stand on issues.

Hey I have an idea! Why don't one of you P'ette supporters call your candidate and find out. I know I have Will's cell number. I'm sure you guys have your candidates. Get back to us on that, will ya?

Call Paulette yourself. That's what I'd do if I had a question. Her cell number is on her website.

Yes please. I have ask a couple of questions of him on p.com that have yet to be answered as follows:

1) I ask if he made the statement about "corrupt developers" and if so, which developers is he referring to and for what specific reasons (not looking for generalities here);

2) I ask (in another thread) if he had been given the same exact set of data, information, circumstances, etc. at the time the school bond was voted on, would he (if he were in Paulette's shoes as a school board member) have voted on putting the bond issue before the citizens of this county for a vote? If not, what would he had done differently (with specifics).

I'm sure Mr. Avery is a busy man and doesn't spend all his time here on p.com so maybe he just hasn't had the opporunity to answer me yet. I applaud Will and Paulette both for caring enough about our community to run for public office - that in itself is very admirable as "somebody has to do that job".

I am starting to wonder just how fair it is for Will to be grilled over and over on p.com while P'ette is off partying it up on a cruise ship. I know he is the harder worker. I know he is the more intelligent of the two. But for him to be continually berated by you people and for you guys to defend P'ette's actions like she is some sort of "gift to motherhood" is ridiculous. Are you even in the 19th District BB? I know NatureGirl is not.

But in true form I know that Will feels compelled to answer every question that you people throw at him. Not only answer it, but answer it honestly and intelligently. Now there is something P'ette might have a problem with. ;)

BTW, his number is on his website. www.averyforgeorgia.com

Question 1

I will not provide names of developers in the county. They are not on trial here and neither am I. The fact remains that impact fees were circumnavigated in Paulding County and the burden was placed back on homeowners for funding area improvements. Names are not consequential

Question 2

The SPLOST III money should have been used to build classrooms and other facilities directly related to academics rather than gyms and auditoriums. At the time it was a more pressing matter in my opinion to get students out of trailer classes and into normal classrooms than to undertake these construction projects. I am an ardent supporter of both the arts and sports, but academic instruction and education comes first!!!!

These decisions led directly to the need for the bond votes, however, if the SPLOST III money had been spent more wisely, there may have never been a need for the bond to even come up for debate.

• Like 1

Will chose to place himself here. I've stated since the primaries (and many times before) that none of the candidates should be here. But, that's just me.

Funny, the 4 or 5 who are screaming so loudly for a debate are the same ones who are still very happy with Austin despite the fact that he never debated. pardon.gif

I am starting to wonder just how fair it is for Will to be grilled over and over on p.com while P'ette is off partying it up on a cruise ship. I know he is the harder worker. I know he is the more intelligent of the two. But for him to be continually berated by you people and for you guys to defend P'ette's actions like she is some sort of "gift to motherhood" is ridiculous. Are you even in the 19th District BB? I know NatureGirl is not.

But in true form I know that Will feels compelled to answer every question that you people throw at him. Not only answer it, but answer it honestly and intelligently. Now there is something P'ette might have a problem with. ;)

I am "right smack" in the middle of the 19th District feelip. And I'm sure Will is an intelligent guy just as I'm sure Paulette is an intelligent lady.

As for the answering of questions feelip, Will has evidently chosen to campaign on paulding.com and Paulette has evidently chosen not to, thus my reason for asking him the questions here. Paulding.com is a good place but it is not the "know all, be all" of Paulding County by any stretch of the imagination and there are tons of voting citizens out there that have never even heard of this place. Paulette might just simply be focusing her energies elsewhere.

Edited by Beach Bum

Question 1

I will not provide names of developers in the county. They are not on trial here and neither am I. The fact remains that impact fees were circumnavigated in Paulding County and the burden was placed back on homeowners for funding area improvements. Names are not consequential

You didn't deny using the term "corrupt builders", so I'll assume for now that you did indeed. So you'll throw out "corrupt builders", but not name names? Gotcha.

As far as impact fees (which, BTW tells me exactly who you've talked with) there are several threads on pcom (from several years back) where impact fees are discussed at length. Along with several reasons why they may not work as well as thought. Cherokee County is often used as an example. Personally, I find it a cess pool.

You didn't deny using the term "corrupt builders", so I'll assume for now that you did indeed. So you'll throw out "corrupt builders", but not name names? Gotcha.

As far as impact fees (which, BTW tells me exactly who you've talked with) there are several threads on pcom (from several years back) where impact fees are discussed at length. Along with several reasons why they may not work as well as thought. Cherokee County is often used as an example. Personally, I find it a cess pool.

I am pretty sure that would lead to a law suit. And if you are saying that there were no corrupt developers and builders in Paulding.......just never mind. :blink:

Anytime you would like to meet my wife and me somewhere for a cup of coffee and a few minutes of your time, I will gladly give you a list of developers and builders and what they did to qualify as being corrupt. Oh, and if you like, I can throw in a few politicians to sweeten the pot. Off the record of course.

BTW, his number is on his website. www.averyforgeorgia.com

Every District has an impact on Paulding, there are three different ones here. Just because I don't vote in a particular district doesn't mean I can't ask questions or support someone from another district. They should all be working together for the good of Paulding, not just the 19th, 30th or 31st. ;)

I am pretty sure that would lead to a law suit. And if you are saying that there were no corrupt developers and builders in Paulding.......just never mind. blink.gif

Anytime you would like to meet my wife and me somewhere for a cup of coffee and a few minutes of your time, I will gladly give you a list of developers and builders and what they did to qualify as being corrupt. Oh, and if you like, I can throw in a few politicians to sweeten the pot. Off the record of course.

Gladly. not available next week since the kids are out of school. Let me know your schedule the following week. drinks.gif

No. I know Paulette. Feel free to ask her if she knows me when you call her. drinks.gif

So what is it that makes her the best candidate in this race (in your opinion)?

I have asked this question at least 10 times and I am yet to hear anyone have an answer.

Every District has an impact on Paulding, there are three different ones here. Just because I don't vote in a particular district doesn't mean I can't ask questions or support someone from another district. They should all be working together for the good of Paulding, not just the 19th, 30th or 31st. ;)

By all means. So maybe you can answer the question. What does P'ette have to offer that makes her the best candidate for the office?

Question 1

Question 2

The SPLOST III money should have been used to build classrooms and other facilities directly related to academics rather than gyms and auditoriums. At the time it was a more pressing matter in my opinion to get students out of trailer classes and into normal classrooms than to undertake these construction projects. I am an ardent supporter of both the arts and sports, but academic instruction and education comes first!!!!

These decisions led directly to the need for the bond votes, however, if the SPLOST III money had been spent more wisely, there may have never been a need for the bond to even come up for debate.

I appreciate your answers Will. So did you refer to some of the builder / developers of this area as corrupt? And actually, names are consequential as if you "clump" them all together, it could be any or all of them. These people are humans, they have families and friends. How would your family and friends feel if you were referred to as "corrupt" and then on top of that, not give any reasons as to why they were referred to as "corrupt".

I ask specifically about the school bond issue which was voted on and approved by the voters of Paulding County in March, 2007. These funds where most certainly used to build classrooms in addition to gyms, auditoriums, and sports facilities. We now have sufficient classroom space due to the passing of this bond. As for the gymnasiums, auditoriums, sports facilities, etc., do you think that our Paulding County students should not be afforded the same opportunties as all the other schools in the State of Georgia? It is not the children's fault that Paulding, due to several factors, is a desirable place to live and that we have experienced such exceptional growth population wise throughout the last few years.

Again, I applaud your efforts and sacrifices in running for public office and I sincerely wish you well.

Edited by Beach Bum

So what is it that makes her the best candidate in this race (in your opinion)?

I have asked this question at least 10 times and I am yet to hear anyone have an answer.

I've put it out there a few times during the primary time I believe. Be happy to discuss over coffee. drinks.gif But, I've made my choice and you've made yours. I seriously doubt we'll change each others minds.

I am pretty sure that would lead to a law suit. And if you are saying that there were no corrupt developers and builders in Paulding.......just never mind. blink.gif

Actually, my point was more that he should not use such generalities if he's not willing and/or able to back them up.

Much like the BOC Post races, you can only vote in your post, but in essence all 5 of the commissioners represent ALL of Paulding,

We have District 17 and 19 legislative seats, 17 on the west side of the county and the very NE, and 19 from Hiram to almost Dabbs Bridge.

And we have the 30 and 31 senate seats, which spill over into Harralson on one side and West Cobb on the other.

The next legislative assembly will also do re-apportionment based on the new census figures.

Paulding should pick up another Legislative seat based on population increase since 2000. We really should get our own Senator, but I doubt Heath, Hamrick and Rallston will let that happen.

What we have now is pretty piss poor when you stop to consider Heath lives in Bremen and is more attuned to their particular needs, while Hamrick is over in Cobb, more attuned to their needs, and we have really no one attuned to our needs. We really have not had anyone serious even run for either senate seat since Mason got beat by Heath.

<snip>

I have in fact attended several zoning meetings. Obviously, just as with every other industry in existence, there are "rotten apples" in every bunch.

I just haven't heard any any of our builder / developers being convicted of any crimes so therefore, I will have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Something about that "innocent until proven guilty" kind of thing. :lol:

Like I said, yet. I can tell you that I was taken aback by the reaction that I witnessed. When 4 of the 7 gentlemen at the table with you guffaw immediately in unison, and in a county as far away from Paulding as you can get, that certainly says something about the far ranging sullied REPUTATION that the PC P&Z and BOC had in the industry. I have to ask which is more rotten? The builder that forks over the "consideration" or the SOB that takes it? I'm a lot more pissed to find that we had commissioners with such a bad rep than I am to know that builders are more than happy to cooperate. That's the kind of cr@p that we have to put a stop to. If not being convicted yet is the bar that we set for our representatives, then we are the ones that are the idiots. The courts may beed proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, but as a voter. I certainly don't.

I'm also giving more consideration to the Governor's race with the latest news. I really hate that choice.

• Like 1

Like I said, yet. I can tell you that I was taken aback by the reaction that I witnessed. When 4 of the 7 gentlemen at the table with you guffaw immediately in unison, and in a county as far away from Paulding as you can get, that certainly says something about the far ranging sullied REPUTATION that the PC P&Z and BOC had in the industry. I have to ask which is more rotten? The builder that forks over the "consideration" or the SOB that takes it? I'm a lot more pissed to find that we had commissioners with such a bad rep than I am to know that builders are more than happy to cooperate. That's the kind of cr@p that we have to put a stop to. If not being convicted yet is the bar that we set for our representatives, then we are the ones that are the idiots. The courts may beed proof beyond a shadow of a doubt, but as a voter. I certainly don't.

I'm also giving more consideration to the Governor's race with the latest news. I really hate that choice.

I am a little familiar with the issues that Brunswick has with at least one of our past elected official due to a "property issue" that he personally had down in the St. Simmons area - not quite sure that this has anything to do with what you are talking about and I only have sketchy details so I won't talk extensively about issues that I don't have "most" of the facts on. My sister in law is an Atlanta attorney from St. Simmons / Brunswick area and has many family members who are community and business leaders in the Brunswick / St. Simmons area and she has told me a little about it.

Much like the BOC Post races, you can only vote in your post, but in essence all 5 of the commissioners represent ALL of Paulding,

We have District 17 and 19 legislative seats, 17 on the west side of the county and the very NE, and 19 from Hiram to almost Dabbs Bridge.

And we have the 30 and 31 senate seats, which spill over into Harralson on one side and West Cobb on the other.

The next legislative assembly will also do re-apportionment based on the new census figures.

Paulding should pick up another Legislative seat based on population increase since 2000. We really should get our own Senator, but I doubt Heath, Hamrick and Rallston will let that happen.

What we have now is pretty piss poor when you stop to consider Heath lives in Bremen and is more attuned to their particular needs, while Hamrick is over in Cobb, more attuned to their needs, and we have really no one attuned to our needs. We really have not had anyone serious even run for either senate seat since Mason got beat by Heath.

I have to disagree, Bill Heath is concerned and visible in the West side of the county. He has participated and supported many community events I have attended. I hope Barnett doesn't forget about us over here, somehow I don't think he even knows we exist. ;)

I've put it out there a few times during the primary time I believe. Be happy to discuss over coffee. drinks.gif But, I've made my choice and you've made yours. I seriously doubt we'll change each others minds.

I can assure you that nothing, NOTHING could force me to vote for P'ette.

But still, I have not heard you or any of the others that seem to specialize in hammering on Will that can give one intelligent reason as to why Paulette is thought to be the superior candidate.

I doubt that your opinion on Paulette is something you could be fighting a lawsuit over. I don't see the crooked developers as being worth me risking everything I have worked for. I think the old Karma train has taken care of most of them anyway. And as you know, KARMA IS A BITCH!

I am a little familiar with the issues that Brunswick has with at least one of our past elected official due to a "property issue" that he personally had down in the St. Simmons area - not quite sure that this has anything to do with what you are talking about and I only have sketchy details so I won't talk extensively about issues that I don't have "most" of the facts on. My sister in law is an Atlanta attorney from St. Simmons / Brunswick area and has many family members who are community and business leaders in the Brunswick / St. Simmons area and she has told me a little about it.

Yup. They had their own issues down there. I really don't know if some of the same folks were actually involved, but that's the impression I got. I don't have all the poop either, but in both cases there sure is a lot of smoke, if you get my drift.

While there certainly isn't any legal proof of any previous corruption here in PC, there is the unmistakable stench.

BTW, we came within a gnats rump of moving down there about six years ago. I love the place.

I appreciate your answers Will. So did you refer to some of the builder / developers of this area as corrupt? And actually, names are consequential as if you "clump" them all together, it could be any or all of them. These people are humans, they have families and friends. How would your family and friends feel if you were referred to as "corrupt" and then on top of that, not give any reasons as to why they were referred to as "corrupt".

I ask specifically about the school bond issue which was voted on and approved by the voters of Paulding County in March, 2007. These funds where most certainly used to build classrooms in addition to gyms, auditoriums, and sports facilities. We now have sufficient classroom space due to the passing of this bond. As for the gymnasiums, auditoriums, sports facilities, etc., do you think that our Paulding County students should not be afforded the same opportunties as all the other schools in the State of Georgia? It is not the children's fault that Paulding, due to several factors, is a desirable place to live and that we have experienced such exceptional growth population wise throughout the last few years.

Again, I applaud your efforts and sacrifices in running for public office and I sincerely wish you well.

Some of the builders and developers WERE corrupt. WTH? Even my blind dog knew that. I could give you a name to drop that would make some of them look like someone walked across their grave.

Will chose to place himself here. I've stated since the primaries (and many times before) that none of the candidates should be here. But, that's just me.

Funny, the 4 or 5 who are screaming so loudly for a debate are the same ones who are still very happy with Austin despite the fact that he never debated. pardon.gif

Nope. We are happy with Austin because he put a piece of trailer trash out on the street. ;)

I doubt that your opinion on Paulette is something you could be fighting a lawsuit over. I don't see the crooked developers as being worth me risking everything I have worked for. I think the old Karma train has taken care of most of them anyway. And as you know, KARMA IS A BITCH!

You must have missed my post where I stated I don't believe in "karma".

You must have missed my post where I stated I don't believe in "karma".

So that makes it non-existent?

Call it what you want, karma, reap what you sow, life's way of evening the score...

I try real hard just to note and not gloat when I see the karma train even the score. Evidently Paulding has a Grand Central Station for the Karma Train.

Will Thanks for posting on here... of course Sheridan used this site to his advantage many times..... I knew he lied, from the start... it took a long while for others to see it....

I do agree about the Splost, I do think it was misused... I think a lot of money was misued in the BOE.... basic education is what was needed.

Builders and developers were corrupt? For many years this was a stamp it prd built area..... they could go in clearcut everything, move dirt around, and build... how many develpments are unfinished? They moved the land around so much in the area around us built hugh banks that wash with every rain right into the creek, erode our land, but Sheridan came out and looked at this site, and did nothing...we complained to everyone, with no progress, so now we have an unfinshed developemnt that with each rain erodes our land more and puts mud in the creek..... when all this area settles people will have problems with their homes... another development down the road is just roads built, clear cut everything, but all there is to this one is paved streets... Many of these developers are now out of business, what goes around comes around.

I am tired of corrupt, I am tired of lies... I vote for the person, not the party - I know this is bad, but it is what I do... I want someone to look after my intrests not their own.. and that is why usually someone runs.... then they go for the power and forget why they ran.

will you do that?

Will Thanks for posting on here... of course Sheridan used this site to his advantage many times..... I knew he lied, from the start... it took a long while for others to see it....

I do agree about the Splost, I do think it was misused... I think a lot of money was misued in the BOE.... basic education is what was needed.

Builders and developers were corrupt? For many years this was a stamp it prd built area..... they could go in clearcut everything, move dirt around, and build... how many develpments are unfinished? They moved the land around so much in the area around us built hugh banks that wash with every rain right into the creek, erode our land, but Sheridan came out and looked at this site, and did nothing...we complained to everyone, with no progress, so now we have an unfinshed developemnt that with each rain erodes our land more and puts mud in the creek..... when all this area settles people will have problems with their homes... another development down the road is just roads built, clear cut everything, but all there is to this one is paved streets... Many of these developers are now out of business, what goes around comes around.

I am tired of corrupt, I am tired of lies... I vote for the person, not the party - I know this is bad, but it is what I do... I want someone to look after my intrests not their own.. and that is why usually someone runs.... then they go for the power and forget why they ran.

will you do that?

Thank you for your concerns! When I was a land surveyor in the county, I noticed the same issues that you bring up and our vacant subdivisions have become a serious issue that drives the value of all of our property down.

As far as you asking if I would do the same thing that so many politicians do once they are elected, I am a man of integrity and have always lived my life accordingly. Growing up in a small South Georgia town was very influential in the way I think and in the manner is which I hold myself accountable for my actions on a daily basis. However, I would also ask that we all keep each other accountable for our actions. If I am elected, I plan to hold bi-weekly town hall meetings in order to inform Paulding's residents of what is happening under the Gold Dome and to receive input and advice from the population. That is an important aspect in being held accountable for one's actions. My momma told me as soon as I decided to run, that if I am elected and she hears that I am doing questionable things or acting in an irresponsible manner or not listening to the people, she will be the first person to get in my dad's f-150 drive three hours up here and jerk a knot in my neck. I would ask that everyone keep all politicians accountable and hold all public servants to the same level of responsibility. It is the people's government, not the politician's government

WA

We have to bring water to Paulding. Without our own supply, no large scale employer is going to come here knowing that they are not guaranteed water and sewer service in the future, especially considering the problems with the rest of the metro Atlanta area and water.

Paulding is in the 3rd year(I think)of a 30 year contract signed with cobb county marietta water authority to get water from them.

Yeah,there is land for a reservoir and even if a dam were built tomorrow and the lake was full,we'd still be getting water from CCMWA.And I have yet to see any plans for a water plant in Paulding.

Before the first shovel is stuck into the ground for the dam,our elected officials should read and study the problems faced in Canton with their new reservoir.

Paulding is in the 3rd year(I think)of a 30 year contract signed with cobb county marietta water authority to get water from them.

Yeah,there is land for a reservoir and even if a dam were built tomorrow and the lake was full,we'd still be getting water from CCMWA.And I have yet to see any plans for a water plant in Paulding.

Before the first shovel is stuck into the ground for the dam,our elected officials should read and study the problems faced in Canton with their new reservoir.

That is precisely why we need the reservoir now. The contract with Cobb is for real, but what happens when that contract ends? Or when Cobb has to start withdrawing less from Allatoona? That is what we have to be planning for.

That is precisely why we need the reservoir now. The contract with Cobb is for real, but what happens when that contract ends? Or when Cobb has to start withdrawing less from Allatoona? That is what we have to be planning for.

But it ain't gonna happen NOW,I don't care who is in office.

We are permitted to withdraw 72 million gallons of water per day from Allatoona.Alabama says that is too much,and yet there is a new reservoir in the planning using the same water source from allatoona.....yeah,Alabama will be ok with that.

I agree,a reservoir is needed,but let's not rush into it.Hickory Log Creek has cost Canton and Cherokee over $100,000,000....and it ain't even full yet

But it ain't gonna happen NOW,I don't care who is in office.

We are permitted to withdraw 72 million gallons of water per day from Allatoona.Alabama says that is too much,and yet there is a new reservoir in the planning using the same water source from allatoona.....yeah,Alabama will be ok with that.

I agree,a reservoir is needed,but let's not rush into it.Hickory Log Creek has cost Canton and Cherokee over $100,000,000....and it ain't even full yet

There is a lot more involved with the Hickory Creek reservoir. They ran into extremely large archaeological sites in the flood plain along Hickory Log Creek that had to be excavated. I was on the team of archaeologists that did the work there. I also did the archaeological work on the area of the Richland Creek site and can assure you that we do not have the same problems that they had. I am not saying that is the only problem with the Hickory Log site, but it did cost a great deal of money to get that worked around.