Paulding.com

Do you like samples?

Come one, come all! We will be having our RIBBON CUTTING Tuesday the 14th at 11:30 am. Okay, maybe it is a little late since we've almost been open a year. But we have been busy the past 10 months and the Paulding County Chamber of Commerce has kindly offered to be there, so we are gonna cut that ribbon! We will have lots of samples out and would like for everyone to come out and help us celebrate.

Come one, come all! We will be having our RIBBON CUTTING Tuesday the 14th at 11:30 am. Okay, maybe it is a little late since we've almost been open a year. But we have been busy the past 10 months and the Paulding County Chamber of Commerce has kindly offered to be there, so we are gonna cut that ribbon! We will have lots of samples out and would like for everyone to come out and help us celebrate.

bumping for the day crowd. :)

That is AWESOME!!!! :drinks:

Wish it was in early evening (after work) so more of us people who

travel outside of the county (75%) to work could attend.

Again, CONGRATS and take plenty of pictures and video

so we can ENJOY! :good: :good: :good:

That is AWESOME!!!! :drinks:

Wish it was in early evening (after work) so more of us people who

travel outside of the county (75%) to work could attend.

Again, CONGRATS and take plenty of pictures and video

so we can ENJOY! :good: :good: :good:

If I had picked the time it would have been later, but we had a lot of things to consider. Come by when you can, I am sure we will still have samples out. lol

I'll be there! Samples will be great. I've never had anything I didn't like from there, so it will be nice to try some different things.

I tend to stick with thinks I know I like... the apple fritters are wonderful, and probably my favorite. The wife likes the black and white cupcakes best.

We will have samples of red velvet cupcakes, triple choc chip, carrot cupcakes, raspberry muffins, cream cheese muffins, choc chip muffins, banana nut muffins, cola cake, chewy toffee almond bars, and our chicken salad. And who knows what else. lol. It is a great way to try something new or to enjoy an old favorite again.

AND, starting tomorrow we will be selling fried peach pies. OH MY GOODNESS are they good!

we are all excited and hope that anyone who can will stop by!

Just wanted to bump this for the afternoon crowd.

The chewy toffee almond bars are WONDERFUL!!!!

We will have samples of red velvet cupcakes, triple choc chip, carrot cupcakes, raspberry muffins, cream cheese muffins, choc chip muffins, banana nut muffins, cola cake, chewy toffee almond bars, and our chicken salad. And who knows what else. lol. It is a great way to try something new or to enjoy an old favorite again.

AND, starting tomorrow we will be selling fried peach pies. OH MY GOODNESS are they good!

we are all excited and hope that anyone who can will stop by!

Thank you for uploading the pictures from the ribbon cutting they are very nice. Again we would like to thank the chamber and everyone who attended our ribbon cutting! We hope everyone enjoyed our samples and we hope to see everyone again real soon.

Thank you for uploading the pictures from the ribbon cutting they are very nice. Again we would like to thank the chamber and everyone who attended our ribbon cutting! We hope everyone enjoyed our samples and we hope to see everyone again real soon.

if you still have some of these boston creme I will be by in the am ;)

61337_1587178329554_1538670878_31443006_5508732_n.jpg