Paulding.com

newborn hat and sleeping sack

let me just say this is the best creation/idea/pattern/etc. As a mother of 5 I had never seen or heard of these sleep sacks. I was looking for baby patterns and saw this was a recommendation for babies to help reduce possible suffocation/problems/sids/etc. We always 'bug' wrapped (as my husband call it, lol) our kids. This worked great at keeping the baby warm and feeling secure but with all of our kids they would eventually un wrap/kick off the blanket. My son is now a week old and this sleeper sack is perfect! The first night we used it was the best night he slept so Im going to make a dozen for him :rofl: I think whats great about it is that he is still warm and secure feeling but unlike the blanket he can kind of stretch/kick and still get back to the warm/secure feeling bc the sack obviously doesnt come un-wrapped or come off.

Just thought I would share my experience/opinion with this sleeper sack :D

I would love a couple of these and can you make me some preemie hats?

you know I have you and those precious babies covered :wub: Im so happy for you and they are so beautiful :) I told you that you werent too far behind me as far as when you would have them. :wub: